Damn this woman i frustrating!

Pete

Repete
Not quite yet. Just realized I had a crush on her today. :shrug: I was in denial. :lmao: :sigh: I'll drop by after lunch and giver her the ole "Yo baby, yo baby..." talk wish me luck! :lol:

There has GOT to be a joke in there somewhere. :roflmao:

:smack: No comments from the peanut gallery! And Elaine, I forgot yours above... :smack:

:lmao:
Wouldn't it be ironic if you start the "yo baby, yo baby" thing and she dumps you because you are annoying. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Have you ever met somebody so frustrating, so ANNOYING that you develop a crush on them?! :jameo:

There's a woman here at work that says the stupidest things. DOES the most annoying things. And in the past few days all of a sudden I look forward to seing her!

I have a theory though. I think she says things so profoundly stupid that my subconscience wants to make out with her just to shut her up.
I thought Nitwhit moved to VA Beach??

Wait, you work with K_Jo!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Have you ever met somebody so frustrating, so ANNOYING that you develop a crush on them?! :jameo:

There's a woman here at work that says the stupidest things. DOES the most annoying things. And in the past few days all of a sudden I look forward to seing her!

I have a theory though. I think she says things so profoundly stupid that my subconscience wants to make out with her just to shut her up.

I'm taken. :neener:

donbarzini

Tell my ex-wife I said hello! And then run for your life!!!!!!!!