damn TRUMP, its his fault!!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Same with the folks in Africa getting poisoned.

Trump jumped the gun about hydrocholoquine, but at some point there's some personal responsibility involved.
How would you believe that this has ANYTHING to do with Trump??

Stupid can be fatal, how you're still here is a miracle.

Chris0nllyn

How would you believe that this has ANYTHING to do with Trump??

Um, because Trump was the one who championed it.

The White House directed health officials to set up a project to track if the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine show promise — a dayslong effort that distracted from urgent tasks like trials of other medicines thought to have more potential against the virus. Food and Drug Administration officials also reversed a nearly six-year ban on a troubled Indian manufacturer in a bid to secure the drugs, and top advisers to Trump have encouraged other agencies to locate as much of the product as possible. The White House is also pressuring Medicare officials to pay for unproven treatments being given to desperate patients during a pandemic.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/27/trump-malaria-coronavirus-152498

Even Fox News understands that. What's your excuse?
At the very least we should all be following developments in hydroxychloroquine's use with interest and measured hope. Why wouldn't we be?

Well, here's why: Donald Trump is for it.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...atment-for-coronavirus-when-we-need-the-truth

PsyOps

Pixelated
Um, because Trump was the one who championed it.

With the newer information out there about what this couple ingested, you're either completely oblivious to the the facts or just lying.

They did not take hydroxychloroquine, they took Chloroquine phosphate, which is poisonous. Where did Trump ever "champion" Chloroquine phosphate as a cure for COVID-19? If you knew sodium could be put on food to spice it up, would you get sodium cyanide to spice up your food? These people were just stupid for seeing the word "chloroquine" and think it would keep them from getting COVID-19.

Where did Trump ever "champion" anything, in absolute, as a cure for COVID-19? My recollection is that he said that "chloroquine" or "hydroxychloroquine" showed "very encouraging results". That is not a definitive statement, except in the minds of those who extract out of it what they want to hear based on their bias and hatred for Trump - which is you Chris. Why do you keep making a fool of yourself?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Since you all are 'locked down' 😉 Here is some more reading material for you:

*BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Exactly. My sense is that there was nothing stupid in what the wife did; that what she did was intentional with malice aforethought.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Exactly. My sense is that there was nothing stupid in what the wife did; that what she did was intentional with malice aforethought.

--- End of line (MCP)

This was another one of those "this doesn't pass the smell test" things, just like a year ago with Jussie.
In case people forgot - the whole point of the Jussie thing was to smear Trump via the actions of a couple (as it so happens, IMAGINARY) nitwits.

So - SO FAR - the story appears to be "ok I poisoned my husband and I wanted to blame Trump".
STILL doesn't pass the test YET. In case anyone has forgotten one of my 'life axioms', one of them is 'you're always being lied to; you're always being manipulated'. We may never have the whole truth, but the story on this one was as dumb as believing an all-night assault on an embassy with a weapons cache was just an angry mob who saw a video.

SamSpade

I seem to recall that back in the day it was announced that bleach would kill the AIDS virus. I don't recall anybody being stupid enough to actually drink it.

I remember that. In the early 80's, my mom (who's a nurse) considered patenting mini-wipes with BLEACH, since all of the ones back then had alcohol as a disinfectant. Nowadays, they are pretty easy to find, but back then they didn't exist. A shame she never got round to it.

Chris0nllyn

With the newer information out there about what this couple ingested, you're either completely oblivious to the the facts or just lying.

They did not take hydroxychloroquine, they took Chloroquine phosphate, which is poisonous. Where did Trump ever "champion" Chloroquine phosphate as a cure for COVID-19? Where Trump ever "champion" anything, in absolute, as a cure for COVID-19? My recollection is that he said that "chloroquine" or "hydroxychloroquine" showed "very encouraging results". That is not a definitive statement, except in the minds of those who extract out of it what they want to hear based on their bias and hatred for Trump - which is you Chris. Why do you keep making a fool of yourself?

My initial post Bob just replied to was posted week ago. I said that folks in Africa were being poisoned also and that Trump jumped the gun about hydroxy-whateverthe**** at the time (and I believe that because he, with no medical knowledge, just comes on national TV and says this drug works great before his own medical-professional-made-up task force says anything about it).

I also stated that personal responsiblity is at play. You shouldn't be seeking medical advice from someone who isn't a medical professional and you sure as hell shouldn't be drinking aquarium cleaner because one of the ingredients looks like a chemical they talked about on the news.

I never stated that Trump championed the aquarium cleaner. He championed something that sounded close early on and some idiots poisoned themselves.

herb749

My initial post Bob just replied to was posted week ago. I said that folks in Africa were being poisoned also and that Trump jumped the gun about hydroxy-whateverthe**** at the time (and I believe that because he, with no medical knowledge, just comes on national TV and says this drug works great before his own medical-professional-made-up task force says anything about it).

I also stated that personal responsiblity is at play. You shouldn't be seeking medical advice from someone who isn't a medical professional and you sure as hell shouldn't be drinking aquarium cleaner because one of the ingredients looks like a chemical they talked about on the news.

I never stated that Trump championed the aquarium cleaner. He championed something that sounded close early on and some idiots poisoned themselves.

I thought they OD'd .

itsbob

I bowl overhand

The White House directed health officials to set up a project to track if the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine show promise..

and even in his speech he didn't say:.. Doesn't sound like he said IT WORKS GREAT EVERYONE TAKE IT!!

BUT it does work as there have been many critical cases treated with it with or before taking a Z Pack. Not saying there may be something out there that may work better, but so far, I'd say it works.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I seem to recall that back in the day it was announced that bleach would kill the AIDS virus. I don't recall anybody being stupid enough to actually drink it.

Well, you do what Trump-haters do, distort the facts. Trump has advisors. They are standing behind him in nearly every briefing. You asserted that Trump threw out there that hydroxychloroquine was a cure and this led to that couple taking Chloroquine phosphate and Trump was to blame for that. Trump never said hydroxychloroquine was a cure, he said it showed promising results. You probably missed it because your sources didn't report it, but there is a FL man who was at the point where doctors were saying there's nothing more they could and he was going to die. He was sending his goodbyes to family and friends when one of his friends told him about hydroxychloroquine. He was administered this drug and was cured. So, Trump wasn't wrong. This may not work for everyone, but Trump never said it was a cure, he said it was promising, and he turned out to be right.

The fact the two really ignorant people thought that meant to take Chloroquine phosphate does not translate into "Trump jumped the gun". In some cases, he turned out to be right. Your insane hatred for Trump is not allowing you to see this.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The White House directed health officials to set up a project to track if the antimalarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine show promise..

and even in his speech he didn't say:.. Doesn't sound like he said IT WORKS GREAT EVERYONE TAKE IT!!

BUT it does work as there have been many critical cases treated with it with or before taking a Z Pack. Not saying there may be something out there that may work better, but so far, I'd say it works.

And if I got to a point where I was on my last breath, I'd take it. If it cured me I would be thanking Trump for informing us about it. These fanatical Trump-haters just can't find it in them to see anything Trump does as good. It's funny... it's been said that Trump could find a cure for cancer and the Trump-haters would find something to criticize him. Well, here we are... Trump announces a possible treatment for COVID-19, and the Trump-haters found a way to criticize him.

Chris0nllyn

he fact the two really ignorant people thought that meant to take Chloroquine phosphate does not translate into "Trump jumped the gun".

Speaking of distorting facts, I never said it did. I never said "that Trump threw out there that hydroxychloroquine was a cure and this led to that couple taking Chloroquine phosphate and Trump was to blame for that."

I specifically laid out why I thought he jumped the gun and it had nothing to do with idiots poisoning themselves.

Trump touted it as a treatment for COVID-19 on March 19 and stated it had been approved. 11 days before the FDA actually approved emergency use of it.

Why are you seemingly incapable of having a discussion about what I actually said and not what your make up or think I said? Why are you so quick to assume literally any criticism of Trump's actions is simply being a "Trump hater"?

I don't know, man. It's hard having any sort of opinion when it gets distorted at literally every turn on this forum. Unless you're dropping to your knees in praise of our dear leader posters suddenly lose their ability to comprehend English.

I don't care about it anymore and have crap to do. Stay safe.

Hijinx

I never saw anyone piss and moan so much about Trump and then try to act like they don't have TDS as much as Chris.
Don't understand why she doesn';t just admit to being a liberal Trump hater.