Dancing with the Stars

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I never thought (Being male) in a hundred thousand years that I would be watching a show like this....Well I am hooked..Down to the final 5 now.. My predictions are #1 - Stacey #2 - Drew #3 - Lisa #4 - George #5 - Jerry.

I really like Jerry but I think George will get more votes this week...Goerge is an entainer and he is well liked....That Stacey can body slam me any time....I like Drew and his partner too....I do not at all care for Lisa...She has 10 lbs of botox in her upper lip...I think she is mouthy too...JMHO

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dupontster said:
I never thought (Being male) in a hundred thousand years that I would be watching a show like this....Well I am hooked..Down to the final 5 now.. My predictions are #1 - Stacey #2 - Drew #3 - Lisa #4 - George #5 - Jerry.

I really like Jerry but I think George will get more votes this week...Goerge is an entainer and he is well liked....That Stacey can body slam me any time....I like Drew and his partner too....I do not at all care for Lisa...She has 10 lbs of botox in her upper lip...I think she is mouthy too...JMHO
I sooooooo love this show! They ruined it last night by showing a clip with Nick Lachey. :loser:

camily

Peace
kwillia said:
DREW! :yahoo: DREW! :yahoo: DREW! :yahoo:

He deserves to be the ultimate champ of this season's competition...:yahoo:
I'm with you on that. I feel bad for his wife though. Poor thing looks miserable!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
DREW! :yahoo: DREW! :yahoo: DREW! :yahoo:

He deserves to be the ultimate champ of this season's competition...:yahoo:

:yeahthat: I can't believe they only gave them 27 for that last one. :mad:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Very well deserved...Wouldn't have hurt my feelings if it were a three way tie...I liked them all....

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
:cartwheel

That "Save a Horse" routine was AWESOME!!
Yet another perfect example of how the forums have infiltrated my personal life. While I loved the dance, SAHRAB was the first thing I thought of. :lmao: