Dang it!

Vince

Attachments

• grabber.gif
    grabber.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 30
I'm a little late to this dance, but I was gonna suggest that you do the following to retrieve your mail (might be useful the next time you suffer from butter-finger syndrome):

Grab a cordless or cell phone (you'll need this latter). Lay down on the floor (you can do this by not bending in a number of ways, most notably by standing stiffly like a board and falling straight back) and proceed to roll around (not unlike a Dysons Ball vacuum cleaner). Ensure that you roll over the dropped mail and grab it as you roll by. With mail in one hand, use the other hand to call 911 and say the following: "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". Rescuers will soon arrive to help you stand, and presto, job complete! You're welcome.

bohman

:doh: I am so stupid.

I thought I had missed a post and couldn't figure out why you couldn't bend over to pick this up. Thought you hurt yourself or something.

Doesn't take me long.

Me, too. :stupid: Thanks for making me feel stupid today, DR.

BOP

:doh: I am so stupid.

I thought I had missed a post and couldn't figure out why you couldn't bend over to pick this up. Thought you hurt yourself or something.

Doesn't take me long.

I'm even slower than you, cuz I still don't get it. It's okay though, 2 minutes from now, I won't even remember it.

BOP

Really?? After everyone else gave you clues?

The envelope on the ground says "do not bend". How is he supposed to pick up the envelope if he can't bend over to pick it up?

It was way too obvious the first time around.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DR, do you always do what some strange envelope tells you to do? The appropriate answer to its demand would have been, "Or what, huh?? What, are ya gonna jump up and give me a paper cut?"