Dan's Taphouse Dustup

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Serves him right.

was really stupid of him to say something like that to a circuit court judge and then try to back around it when it bit him in the ass.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Reading the comments… I love how they consider the conservatives racist, or bigots whom they don’t want to associate with, yet they’re mad because they won’t come to the restaurant.

:lmao:

seems to me this is all their, Leftist *******s, fault.

If the tap house restaurant was so damn important to them, they should’ve spent much more money in there to keep it alive and thriving.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So is the manager who kicked him out black or something? Because....Boonesboro. You start booting old white people there's nobody left.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So is the manager who kicked him out black or something? Because....Boonesboro. You start booting old white people there's nobody left.
No, he’s white.

Maybe he identifies as something else.

Wouldn’t be the first white person to pretend they were black.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 of their events last month.

Dan's Restaurant & Tap House

·
Let's gooooo! Dan's first ever drag brunch happening very soon. Seats are limited so get them quickly. Please note that this is an adults only event.
Maybe the locals got fed up with the faux outrage. It's not good for your bottom line to mix business & politics.

dans boonsboro.jpg

Last edited:

Hijinx

Barber shops and bars are nowhere to start being political.
Piss people off and they don't come back.

Like the FBI they SHOULD be neutral.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'All of you old white men act like you own everything. Just get the f*** out. Neither of you are welcome here'

Oh yeah I remember this .......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
langis_on
I saw that on their Facebook.
Shame, I thought conservatives hated "cancel culture"

Dan's taphouse in boonsboro told an older white customer to get out because "you old white guys always starting crap" or something along those lines.

Employees claim the guy was being a douchebag to employees.

So then a local troll posted on his YouTube channel about it and people started to review-bomb and otherwise troll the restaurant on social media.

Seems the taphouse was right, they are always starting trouble.

As a former bartender, old men are the creepiest and most entitled customers you can deal with.

This shite is ridiculous ...... sounds like Sapidus

zakuivcustom

The only thing that Boonsboro is known for is the Washington Monument, which is not even in town and is literally a few feet west of the Frederick-Washington Co Line anyway.
It is a total crap town otherwise. Nice job killing the only decent restaurant there.

Nice opinion of the town ......

Someone needs to rewrite "Man of Constant Sorrow" into "Man of Constant Rage."
They're just permanently angry at everything. And the reason for everything they're angry about is always some kind of conspiracy theory.

this person is projecting a lot ..... Progressives are the internally aggrieved and pissed off

Beyond infuriating. Wasn’t Dan’s Taphouse targeted by these spoiled bigots before for having a BLM sign or something? For the last several years fam and I would stop there every time we’d drive to western md for a hike or some camping. The food and service was always spot on, and everyone was welcome. Never noticed any drama whatsoever. As another commenter already said, MAGA man-babies truly ruin everything.

Ahh...MAGA snowflakes cancel culture at it
Hope they reopen in Frederick instead of being stuck with those backward idiots across the county line.

Neal is a whiny little maga bitch. Dan is a pug owner; ain’t no way he is racist. I actually remember when this happened. The protesters stood outside with “old white mens lives matter” signs. See what I mean? Neal is racist and bc he’s so butt-hurt for getting kicked out for acting like a jackass he’s gotta flex. So unfortunate for our community. Smh

Ah yes, White Lives Matter is Racist

Typical Reddit Posters Magnified by MD Politics

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Dan's is just another case of Bud Light and Target on a smaller scale. Business owners need to be smart enough regarding their politics as to not to piss off the larger percentage of their customer base. All of those progbots posting are not local to Boonsboro.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Neal is a whiny little maga bitch. Dan is a pug owner; ain’t no way he is racist. I actually remember when this happened. The protesters stood outside with “old white mens lives matter” signs. See what I mean? Neal is racist and bc he’s so butt-hurt for getting kicked out for acting like a jackass he’s gotta flex. So unfortunate for our community. Smh
So let me get this straight. When minorities start riots, loot and burn places to the ground as a form of social justice, that's A OK.

When Caucasians peacefully protest they are acting like jackasses. Got it.

DaSDGuy

Or, here's a possibility, the owner is a crappy businessman and couldn't manage his business enough to pay his bills.