Date-night DVD recommendations

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Comedy love movies or sappy love movies?

How to Lose A Guy In Ten Days will always be a favorite. Inspite of the name it's good for a date.

Notebook is sappy lovey but I love it and own it.

W

wantnafemale

Casablanca-classic
Whats eating Gilbert Grape
Edward Scissorhands
Poltergeist
Ever after

I go for the older movies, it brings back fond memories and Casablanca-pure classic

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Casablanca-classic
Whats eating Gilbert Grape
Edward Scissorhands
Poltergeist
Ever after

I go for the older movies, it brings back fond memories and Casablanca-pure classic

Got a thing for Johnny Depp huh? Edward Scissorhands was scary and Leonardo was too cute in Gilbert Grape. Poltergeist no way. Don't know Ever After and Casablanca, Peter and Humphrey right? Haven't seen it but heard good things. I may have to check it out as one my own date night movies.

Gone with the wind is my favorite old movie then comes Imitation of Life and then The Wizard of Oz.

W

wantnafemale

Got a thing for Johnny Depp huh? Edward Scissorhands was scary and Leonardo was too cute in Gilbert Grape. Poltergeist no way. Don't know Ever After and Casablanca, Peter and Humphrey right? Haven't seen it but heard good things. I may have to check it out as

Gone with the wind is my favorite old movie then comes Imitation of Life and then The Wizard of Oz.

Ahh the classic Wizard of Oz, Ill have to pull that out and blow the dust of that VHS tape.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Ahh the classic Wizard of Oz, Ill have to pull that out and blow the dust of that VHS tape.

I actually have it somewhere on VHS too. One of my co-workers decided to tape me a copy because I wasn't going to be home when it aired. You know it's so sporadically shown.

Callie girl

Comedy love movies or sappy love movies?

How to Lose A Guy In Ten Days will always be a favorite. Inspite of the name it's good for a date.

Notebook is sappy lovey but I love it and own it.

That would be a good movie for a date.
Who's the big date jen? LM is going to be jealous :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Good God! Why are all you chicks picking sappy crap for a date movie? Is jen going on a date with another chick? :confused:

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Really. Not that many women into poker around here. I love it too. I play on a leauge on Monday nights.

Oh really? I just started a few months ago, and I'm hooked. I'm pretty good actually, if I do say so myself...:dance:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
As far as I know, Chain, I'm not dating a chick...:really:

Then, unless you don't want him to come back, torturing the poor bastage with sappy crap isn't a wise desicion. Find something you'll BOTH like, not just go for the knee-jerk, sappy crap, chickie movie you may or may not crave; save those for girls' nights.