Date night restaurants?

Agilemom

Hey all!

Attempting to find a place to eat with GOOD drinks and GOOD food. A killer cocktail; not shy with the juice, is highly sought after! Price is not really an issue, though points go to mid range options that taste high range.

Not really looking for a large chain but don't want some hoity-toity place that I can't drop the f-bomb whilst conversating with my date without looks of horror on the passing wait-staff faces'.

Been to Monterey's in Lusby and like it but want something different. Been to Ruddy Duck and it was good too!

Not that big on crab cakes however I would like to find a place that can fry the hell out of some Calamari.

Any suggestions?

fatratcat

Hey all!

Attempting to find a place to eat with GOOD drinks and GOOD food. A killer cocktail; not shy with the juice, is highly sought after! Price is not really an issue, though points go to mid range options that taste high range.

Not really looking for a large chain but don't want some hoity-toity place that I can't drop the f-bomb whilst conversating with my date without looks of horror on the passing wait-staff faces'.

Been to Monterey's in Lusby and like it but want something different. Been to Ruddy Duck and it was good too!

Not that big on crab cakes however I would like to find a place that can fry the hell out of some Calamari.

Any suggestions?
Brasa's in Waldorf

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dry Dock - Solomons
Back Street Bistro - Dowell
Cafe des Artistes - Leonardtown

Blister

Any "SKANK" that drops the F-bomb during dinner conversation is not worthy of a dinner that is not on the dollar menu. Keep your trashy a$$ where it belongs and microwave some hot-pockets in the trailer you live in.

As far as I'm concerned, this is not acceptable at ANY dinner restaurant. Stay home.

:killingme WOW, slang is taking on a whole new meaning these days, so instead of a word we have to decipher a sentence repeatedly, wtf.

:shrug: 'F-bomb' has been an accepted term for cursing for a very very long time. Not slang, not a new term.

Toxick

Splat
:killingme WOW, slang is taking on a whole new meaning these days, so instead of a word we have to decipher a sentence repeatedly, wtf.

If you can figure it out for yourself it's comedy gold.

(BTW, you just sorta dropped a f-bomb).