Dating Advice for ACESRT!!!!

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
damnit Hi Jacked again. heheh.. I need more advice.. so I may add these dating tips to my section for future reference.

D

dems4me

FastCarsSpeed said:
damnit Hi Jacked again. heheh.. I need more advice.. so I may add these dating tips to my section for future reference.

Or you can start another thread :shrug:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Nah dont wanna be a post whore quite yet hehe..

He would just rather be a Whore..........nothing to do with posting. Read the wall in the Men's restroom his name is all over there. LOL

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Yeah now he's got me wonderin... He does drive a Girls car so you can never tell.

FastCars I can't believe that you are that GREEN with envy. One day your "girl" car will be as fast as mine. Just don't go getting your panties wadded up about it. You will make all these nice people think you are a little cry baby. LOL

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
pixiegirl said:
Why don't one of you boys get in your girl cars and go to the wawa and pick me up some sweet tarts. Please and thank you. :huggy:

LOL why we got the chewy ones in the Vending machine downstairs but no way Im driving down to Pax to deliver em.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
pixiegirl said:
Why don't one of you boys get in your girl cars and go to the wawa and pick me up some sweet tarts. Please and thank you. :huggy:

What are you payin? My time is valueable.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
NEVER date a girl that can run faster then you.. when you drop her off, and walk her to the door, and the neighborhood Rott comes after you, the slow ones dinner..

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
itsbob said:
NEVER date a girl that can run faster then you.. when you drop her off, and walk her to the door, and the neighborhood Rott comes after you, the slow ones dinner..

hahahah good one.

Also guys remember it's not good to date a girl that has a bigger Beer gut then you. It either means shes a baby factory or drinks more then you and then in either case your pockets may be lighter in the future..