dating and marriage

lucky_bee

RBF expert
So, you saying that you wouldn't fall for the cheesy "You've lost that lovin feelin" sung by Tom Cruise in Top Gun? :lmao:

Let me repeat myself. It's creepy when men sing to me. Any tune. Any time. I'll not-so-kindly ask you to stop.

besides...Tom Cruise is short :coffee:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Let me repeat myself. It's creepy when men sing to me. Any tune. Any time. I'll not-so-kindly ask you to stop.
besides...Tom Cruise is short :coffee:
Whoa whoa whoa! First, I'm not singing to YOU.
Second, all I was doing was making a connection between your name "lucky_bee" and the song title "Get Lucky" which is an earworm that is stuck in my head today.
Third, my post asking you about Tom Cruise in Top Gun singing was pointing out how cheesy it was. Maybe I should have put :sarcasm: in the post.

:gossip:

Try 1Direction.

:eyebrow:

Are you trying to get him arrested?

Are you implying that I would get arrested? :confused:
On what grounds?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Whoa whoa whoa! First, I'm not singing to YOU.
Second, all I was doing was making a connection between your name "lucky_bee" and the song title "Get Lucky" which is an earworm that is stuck in my head today.
Third, my post asking you about Tom Cruise in Top Gun singing was pointing out how cheesy it was. Maybe I should have put :sarcasm: in the post.

Are you implying that I would get arrested? :confused:
On what grounds?

whoah. I knew you were being sarcastic. I knew you weren't actually singing TO me. I knew it was a play off my name. I knew you were saying how cheesy Tom Cruise was in Top gun. We were just talking about creepy guys in the other thread. Maybe I should've added the :sarcasm:?

Make a couple of sarcastic remarks, and you'll get it right back from me :buddies:

also 1Direction is a a little boy band, 95% of their fans are under the age of 16. Sooo if you're gonna serenade someone with 1D, they're probably going to be under the age of 16...hence....ya know..get my drift?

Your sarcasm meter broken today :huggy: :buddies: