Dating Ideas

fttrsbeerwench

falleninlove said:
My first date was actually online. :blushing: You see, I met Dave on wealthymen.com, an online dating site. I consider our first the date the one when we had our conversation about our future and all the corny stuff you talk about when you go out for a first date. I know, it sounds stupid but hey, we now live together. Thats the whole point of dating right? :razz:

:twitch: Great! Now the forums have bots just like chat rooms.:rolleyes:

fttrsbeerwench

1. Pick your own produce...This is a cute idea. I haven't done that since I was a kid and I always had fun , in spite of the snakes and spiders and ants and gnats and.. You get my drift.

2. Farmers Markets...Maybe in another area. The one here has the same crap it's had for years and I spend too much time talking to people I run in to.. It's like going to Walmart.. :banghead: I once went on a date to a town in Va that had an annual town yard sale/ craft show and progressive dinner. It was great and you actually got to meet everyone in town and talk to them. Not just browse their wares and move along like a tourist.:yay:

3. Dessert bars... I'm seeing a trend.. Most of these date ideas are still food related.. How about something active??

4. Wine flights/beer tastings..OH yeah.. That's right up my alley.Except the flying part.:jameo:

5. Food festivals...OK, gettting old here.. But still, things like Oktoberfest and the chili cookoff are cool.. My home town has a :banana: festival!!! :lmao:

6. Amusement parks..Not a thrill seeker.. Would hate to for my date to see me :barf: on the first date and it not be from the 15 shot I had in a row. :ohwell:

7. Tea shops...One word... Ghey!

8. Tapas...Eh:shrug: .. sounds OK.

9. Food tours...Wine tour, haunted house tour, History tours, three hour tours.. You know what I want to do?.. I want a guided tour down the Appalachian Trail that includes a little tubing, rafting, horseback riding and camping. :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Chasey_Lane said:
When day and I were just dating, he took me to a parking lot and :gossip: me over the hood of his car. That's what I call a date. :yay:
Where at? Our date, back in '96, included the same thing in the parking lot of the Hughesville post office.

falleninlove

me? a bot? how dare you!

look buddy. i was just telling my story of how i got on my first date. it just so happened that it was through wealthymen.com. i'm not telling you to buy my story. this is what i get for telling you about my life? :war:

as you can see im not a spammer here otherwise i would not have been able to tell you all this. just sharing my thoughts. :howdy:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
falleninlove said:
look buddy. i was just telling my story of how i got on my first date. it just so happened that it was through wealthymen.com. i'm not telling you to buy my story. this is what i get for telling you about my life? :war:

as you can see im not a spammer here otherwise i would not have been able to tell you all this. just sharing my thoughts. :howdy:

Are you angry about something? :shrug:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
falleninlove said:

Was he from this area?