Daughter was in a wreck, kudos/jeers

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kudos to the landscapers and MDOT crew and the couple "civilian" bystanders, all of whom stopped to help her and control the scence. One guy even took a critical video of the guy when he came out of his Acura. Not one of them left until they were sure everything was okay and they gave the responding officer thier account of the crash.
Glad to hear your daughter is OK.. SCARY times no matter how many times somebody on the phone says.. THEY ARE FINE!!

But somebody at the scene did capture him on video?? I hope they figure out who he is, and where he came from.. Seems like they were organized, almost too organized to be local.

BernieP

Resident PIA
She went and got checked out, some wrenching of the shoulder looks like. Took today off to rest it.

Not yet, thats on my list of things to do today.
Best wishes to a speedy recovery for your daughter and I hope your blood pressure isn't sky high.
When my daughter was hit head on by a drunk driver I wanted to beat the son of a bitch into the last century.
The more I learned about the person , the accident, the angrier I got. Almost took down a Bud Light display in a gas station (cans) because his mini van was littered with those cans, empty.

Also know that your daughter may be stiff and sore for days to come, hopefully the restraint system didn't impart any injuries - which you will live through, much better than the alternative. But sore none the less

glhs837

Power with Control
Nah, I'm not after blood, mainly because shes okay, except for the shoulder pain. Right shoulder oddly enough. I would have expected the left, taking the brunt of the seat belt force. Remember, because she fought to get that side impact, the only airbag that blew was the passenger curtain bag. Scumbags gonna scumbag. Not saying I wouldn't help him practice falling up a few flights of steps, or start his faces new career as a hood denting tool, were the opportunity present itself. But he's in the wind, and I got no tracking info. And the odds of me ever getting the chance are pretty low.

Now, were he to have really hurt her, then the math changes. Maybe I would go talk to the nice people in Shady Side where that car was stolen from, see if maybe they had any idea who took it. Go see the nice folks at the farm he was leaving, see if they had a camera. Maybe check the the trailer park behind Cooks for a champagne colored Jeep with a roof rack..... that guys buddy was there for a dustoff in less than 10 minutes. I'm guessing that Jeep is around here somewhere.

ginwoman

omg this is crazy. Glad she wasn't more seriously hurt. Hopefully if someone got the maggot on video his picture can be posted and someone will recognize the pos