David Lee Roth - what a joke

C

canuk woman

Speedy70 said:
When they announced that David Lee Roth was taking over where Howard left off, I knew it wouldn't last. Looks like the end is near for him!

NEW YORK (AP) -- For David Lee Roth, morning drive time is turning into a car wreck.

The former Van Halen frontman, barely into his fourth month as replacement for the departed shock jock Howard Stern, is the subject of rumors about his radio demise. Roth's four-hour show was already revamped once, producing an on-air tirade against management. And initial ratings were discouraging.

My favorite quote is "He's a dead man talking". :killingme

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/13/roth.radio.ap/index.html

Hey DLR if you're looking for something to keep you in the limelight so bad I've got two special little words for you: Surreal Life!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
Hey DLR if you're looking for something to keep you in the limelight so bad I've got two special little words for you: Surreal Life!
Do your parents know how much TV you watch?

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
Do your parents know how much TV you watch?

Hey you should see my mom I always tell her to turn off those damn housewives. Sometimes I catch her watching Two and a Half Men (isn't it obvious she loves latino actors like Antonio Banderas and Charlie Sheen). In fact she watches so much tv that whenever I ask her to sign me online (we have dial up and it's password protected) she seldom gets up everytime she watches her soaps.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
Hey you should see my mom I always tell her to turn off those damn housewives. Sometimes I catch her watching Two and a Half Men (isn't it obvious she loves latino actors like Antonio Banderas and Charlie Sheen). In fact she watches so much tv that whenever I ask her to sign me online (we have dial up and it's password protected) she seldom gets up everytime she watches her soaps.
:smack:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
jazz lady said:
I can hardly believe I used to have a poster of him on the back of my bedroom door, but back in the day he was hot. :hot: At least he was to me at my young age back then. :lol:

Vanhalen sucked once David Lee roth left. Sammy Haggar ruined the whole band. JHMO