Daycare Deposit

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dymphna said:
:yikes: I think I need to move to PF. The average for providers in Mechanicsville, among those who report fees to the LOCATE referral service is about half that.
for 2 children:confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Dymphna said:
:yikes: I think I need to move to PF. The average for providers in Mechanicsville, among those who report fees to the LOCATE referral service is about half that.

I have 2, though, remember. :lol: She charged $160 for my infant, and $110 for my 1/2-day kindergartener. Would have been $270/week, but she gave a sibling discount that knocked it down to $240. :drama:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
PFgal said:
I have 2, though, remember. :lol: She charged $160 for my infant, and $110 for my 1/2-day kindergartener. Would have been $270/week, but she gave a sibling discount that knocked it down to $240. :drama:
:banghead: I forgot that. Still, the price is a little higher, but I suppose housing costs make the difference.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Dymphna said:
:banghead: I forgot that. Still, the price is a little higher, but I suppose housing costs make the difference.

Shoot...housing there is more expensive in that area, too (she was in Huntingtown)! We're getting a nicer house here in Hollywood than we had in PF, and we're paying less than what our house sold for. :shrug:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
PFgal said:
Shoot...housing there is more expensive in that area, too (she was in Huntingtown)! We're getting a nicer house here in Hollywood than we had in PF, and we're paying less than what our house sold for. :shrug:
That's what I meant, housing there is more expensive, so she charges more.

Lemme just say, though I can't wait to get an infant opening. It's naptime now and I just :tap: wait for the kids to get up just to do something. I get tons of calls for infants, but never for older kids. Although, just last week I had a nice long talk on the phone with a mother about her 3-yo. Sounded like a nice woman and a nice kid, then she says... "oh, I also have a 6-week old." :ohwell: so much for that.

meme

The Smart Hooker
Last provider I delt with back in Maryland was really nice. I decided I didn't need her after all even after giving her a $150 deposit...I wasn't expecting the money back but she tore up the check and told me not to worry about it.