Daylight Savings Time

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sucks!!!!:snooze::yawn: and so does the cold BRRRRRRRRRR. Someone better throw me a going away party because I am already packing. The colder it gets the more I pack.:lmao:

devinej

i saw your thread and instantly Sucks!! came to mind and there it was writting in the message haha.
and you better stop packing cuz you ain't gone yet! lots more cold days for you!

i think its kinda funny we are already closing allll the windows and doors to the barn at night...

lets have a party, i think its time for another karaoke night. with lots of dessert. but not this friday i'll be gone.

Loper

Animal Poor!
i saw your thread and instantly Sucks!! came to mind and there it was writting in the message haha.
and you better stop packing cuz you ain't gone yet! lots more cold days for you!

i think its kinda funny we are already closing allll the windows and doors to the barn at night...

lets have a party, i think its time for another karaoke night. with lots of dessert. but not this friday i'll be gone.

I think we should have a bonfire at my place... :lmao:

devinej

no, it sucks right now.... why do they have to change it at all?? i never did understand that. something about farmers needing more light, don't they havee the same amount of light no matter what time it is? the way the world turns...

Robin

Florida!!!!!:yahoo: But I don't have it in writing yet. I am going, so hopefully "he" will get the orders.:lmao: It looks good.

dont jinx it they could last minute change his orders to Alaska:lmao: you might need to stock up on thermal underwear:killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Daylight Savings Time Sucks!!!!:snooze::yawn: and so does the cold BRRRRRRRRRR.

I prefer daylight savings time. I don't like it when we return to standard time (which we did the 4th) It's dark when I go to work and dark shortly after I get home.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Okay, lack of savings sucks, my mouse ball is making me mad too. Maybe I need to change the battery. That sounds funny.:lmao: