db mcmillans

ewashkow

I want to go but since my current condition says that I can't drink, someone has to knock one back for my 100% Irish grandfater-may he rest in peace. Any takers?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
the way you guys served that the one time I saw it looked very dirty to someone with a perverted mind! :lmao:

so if i mention i'm from the forums i get something? probably another "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE" remark from the manager :bawl:

see you guys tonight :yay:

Jew are always trying to get something for nothing :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Last time we were there we had a group and we had some odd requests but the staff did everything we needed from them... Didnt matter to me if anything else was wrong what they did for us that night was beyond the call of duty and I give them 5 stars for it.

(We had pets with us, Bird and a Dog - They completely re did the outside patio bringing tables and chairs from inside to accomodate us at a moments notice and without a fuss.. It was a great time). Thank you DB's
yeah they always do a damn good job!

45 Minutes and counting.... we hope to see everyone from the forums... dont forget to mention the forums to Shavon or myself (Dana)
I told Shavon...she looked at me and laughed, then told me to leave! :bawl:

Ok maybe she gave me a free gift :razz:

Had a good time tonight! Hot waitress too :wink:

Jew are always trying to get something for nothing :lol:
:moon:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
yeah they always do a damn good job!

I told Shavon...she looked at me and laughed, then told me to leave! :bawl:

Ok maybe she gave me a free gift :razz:

Had a good time tonight! Hot waitress too :wink:

:moon:

Did you take Ky's dad?

And what did you get for free? :eyebrow:

stew77

We went to DB Mcmillians last night for their 6 month party (prior to St Patty's Day) and is was outstanding! Mini food cups, mini beer cups (250 anniv. of Guinness was great!) and shots of Jameson Whiskey. I did not win a hat, but did get beads! I only spent a little over $30.00 for both of us, and had dinner, and enough left over for today's lunch! Great place, good people and the entertainment was outstanding! (Tribute to Mary Travers was fantastic...Puff and all!)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We went to DB Mcmillians last night for their 6 month party (prior to St Patty's Day) and is was outstanding! Mini food cups, mini beer cups (250 anniv. of Guinness was great!) and shots of Jameson Whiskey. I did not win a hat, but did get beads! I only spent a little over $30.00 for both of us, and had dinner, and enough left over for today's lunch! Great place, good people and the entertainment was outstanding! (Tribute to Mary Travers was fantastic...Puff and all!)

When you say the good was great.. fine.. When you say the Guiness was great, it brings your sense of taste into question, and invalidates what you said about the food.