DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

BOP

I am so glad I'm past all this crap and drama. If I make eye contact I smile. If they smile back, they get a 'good morning' or something, and that's all it means. If not, I just continue on my way. I see everyone, woman and men as just people to exist with, not potential D material. You don't want to exist with the world, not my issue. Having a quick word with a pretty woman on the checkout line in no way makes me think I want a phone number. It's just a pleasant conversation.

Yeah, that. So glad I'm down to thinking about wimmenz only about 50% of the time.

FED_UP

If a women gives it up on the first date, should she be considered wifey material or a ho? I met a lot of hos I think.

nutz

I'm working around NoMA now. I got out and take some walks and just see people. These woman all the the following in common.

Talk to their face, not their boobs. Commenting on a nice ass as they pass isn't helping you either.
Don't assume all women are completely stupid.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I honestly don't understand the problem. Just yesterday a woman wondered over to my car window while I was stopped at a crosswalk to engage in a conversation. She even held up a car that rolled up behind me before she smiled, waved and left.

What were you doing on Great Mills Road?

tblwdc

I'm in DC all the time and I have never noticed the women being stuck up or unfriendly. Maybe it's just the author of the op?

digitallest

My thought is she would claim I"m molesting her and/or think I"m trying to rape her and/or "showing how stupid she is" and/or insult her and/or it probably wouldn't of made a #### bit of difference.

Microaggressions, male privilege, you did the right thing. If the stick is jostled in any way, these fragile little snowflakes end up permanently disabled. Wise choice, observe them like preening lemurs in the wild, but do not approach. The only way you could have helped the poor foo with the box would have required you to bring along a lady friend, who could have offered emotional support by complimenting her on her choice of outfit, and/or accessories.

my best advice is to find someone who is not actively trying to look, dress, and act like a helpless, entitled brat, and talk to her.

digitallest

I have seen a lot of women fitting this description in SoCal. When they hit 40, they start going to Palm Springs, and coming back with the fish face. They are still angry, but the botox and fillers act as a sheild, so you can't tell she already hates you. People down here tend to be more down to Earth, but there are plenty of bitter fish in the sea.

And they are mean as frick.

FED_UP

I think the more beautiful a lady is the more stuck up they can be. A lot of beautiful ladies are in this forum :whistle: .