Dear Chasey Lane

stockgirl

Stocki
I wear them all the time too because they're what looks best on me. I'm not out of style. :lol: My mom looks good in bootcut jeans but she won't wear them. :ohwell:

They're the only kind of jeans that I can find to fit my short squatty self. :frown:

doubtfull24

I can't wear any high heal shoes or clogs :bawl:
I have had several surgeries on my right foot and still need another. It has left me with nerve damage and I still have constant pain. :huggy:

aw sorry to hear that -- i can't wear heals like that either, i'm 5'10" and most of the shoes out there that are so cute right now would have me dusting the ceiling.

Thanks :huggy: I am 5'11 and back before my last surgery. I had to wear them for work and my hubby loved them not me by the end of my shift I felt like I was dying and wished I could chop my foot off.

doubtfull24

I wear them all the time too because they're what looks best on me. I'm not out of style. :lol: My mom looks good in bootcut jeans but she won't wear them. :ohwell:

I like boot cut as well. It is hard to find regular jeans that look good when you are tall. I love levi and have been wearing old navy diva lately.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I did not mean......

Uh, I was not insinuating............

I didn't think anyone over 17 who wasn't an Emo teenage boy wore skinny jeans.
I wear skinny jeans but only with high boots. I don't wear them with flats like some girls.

stockgirl

Stocki
I wear skinny jeans but only with high boots. I don't wear them with flats like some girls.

I've seen a few tiny girls with long legs that looked cute with skinny jeans and flats. I, on the other hand, could never ever ever pull off skinny jeans.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like boot cut as well. It is hard to find regular jeans that look good when you are tall. I love levi and have been wearing old navy diva lately.

I'm 5'11 too and don't have any problems finding pants to fit, but I think bootcuts help balance out my hips. I used to wear skinny jeans when I was thinner but now I just think they look silly on me.*. I like Gap and have purchased jeans at Loft and Express that I liked.

*I do like to wear skinnies with knee high boots but my boots and I are having a falling out and I haven't found any that I like enough to replace them with that aren't $350.

Last edited:
I'm 5'11 too and don't have any problems finding pants to fit, but I think bootcuts help balance out my hips. I used to wear skinny jeans when I was thinner but now I just think they look silly on me.*. I like Gap and have purchased jeans at Loft and Express that I liked.

*I do like to wear skinnies with knee high boots but my boots and I are having a falling out and I haven't found any that I like enough to replace them with that aren't $350.

I think skinny jeans when not tucked into high boots on the wrong person make them look like the Wii Fit people...:lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:lol:

I would love to wear skinny jeans with high boots but my short legs and ginormous thighs prevent that possibility. :sigh:

This is why I really like those Wide leg Trouser jeans from Old Navy (which incidentally come in Petites). The wider leg offsets thighs very nicely and they look really good with platform clogs (which incidentally add a bit of height, giving a wonderful win-win! :lol:). I do find though that with their jeans, just like Eddie Bauer, I need to size up one size usually.

And, by the way, Ginormous? Really??? I think you exaggerate here! :coffee: