Dear Horse People

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please do not advertise your animals or equipment in the forums. We have perfectly good classifieds for your use, and they are FREE for equipment ads and only $10 to advertise your animals for sale.

http://classifieds.somd.com

Please put your ad in the classifieds and link to it from the forums, if you like.

Thank you for your cooperation.

MorganLover

My bad :smack: I have posted it under classifieds for the bare back saddle and the bitless bridle. Dang it forgot to add the link for the pictures of them another :smack: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MorganLover said:
My bad :smack: I have posted it under classifieds for the bare back saddle and the bitless bridle. Dang it forgot to add the link for the pictures of them another :smack: :lmao:

:nono:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Techno Kat said:
Bump for appyday happyappy horselady.
Don't hate me because I'm cheap. And so is Paso...

I've had my forum posts pulled even though I HAVE paid for an ad on it... :frown: TYVM

S

saddlesore

Hello! I have a horse for sale! She is a gelding. I asked the vet to look at her, and he said that all 5 hocks are sound! She is 15.6hh, and is a very rare tobiano overo palomino appalachian. She is a Western pleasure hunter prospect, and can jump 1'3"! Do NOT let this opportunity pass you by! Call now!! Six people are on their way to see her RIGHT NOW! $12,500, OBO.

Loper

Animal Poor!
saddlesore said:
Hello! I have a horse for sale! She is a gelding. I asked the vet to look at her, and he said that all 5 hocks are sound! She is 15.6hh, and is a very rare tobiano overo palomino appalachian. She is a Western pleasure hunter prospect, and can jump 1'3"! Do NOT let this opportunity pass you by! Call now!! Six people are on their way to see her RIGHT NOW! $12,500, OBO.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

unixpirate

Pitty Party
saddlesore said:

You've been reported :elaine:

S

saddlesore

unixpirate said:
You've been reported :elaine:

:yikes: Please don't tell Vrai! (Vrai, I am really ab fab - honestly)!

I had no idea I wasn't supposed to post that. :whistle:

(But you'd better hurry. A rare horse like that is going to sell fast).

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Do you think Vrai was also referring to the thread about the cute Welsh Mare that was post from Equine.com?? :whistle: I like the one I posted further into the thread for six figures. I'll gladly catch ride the horse for whoever buys him first. The thread was "So I'm thinking". :coffee:

Percy. :killingme Like your creativity. :yay:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Do you think Vrai was also referring to the thread about the cute Welsh Mare that was post from Equine.com?? :whistle: I like the one I posted further into the thread for six figures. I'll gladly catch ride the horse for whoever buys him first. The thread was "So I'm thinking". :coffee:

Percy. :killingme Like your creativity. :yay:

The mods will have to let us know if posting links of ads crosses the line. Of course scale wise, yours was worse than mine! Let's see, house - horse.....decisions, decisions! :razz:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:

Can't believe the luck of finding a horse w/ a spare hock! Please put me on the list in case the six in front of me pass on this awesome opportunity!! Hopefully I can live up to her/his potential.... :smile: