Dear Horse People

Cowgirl

fredsaid2 said:
Can't believe the luck of finding a horse w/ a spare hock! Please put me on the list in case the six in front of me pass on this awesome opportunity!! Hopefully I can live up to her/his potential.... :smile:

:lol: That's 3 spare hocks...

R

remaxrealtor

vraiblonde said:
Please do not advertise your animals or equipment in the forums. We have perfectly good classifieds for your use, and they are FREE for equipment ads and only $10 to advertise your animals for sale.

http://classifieds.somd.com

Please put your ad in the classifieds and link to it from the forums, if you like.

Thank you for your cooperation.
So I can't sell her on the horse forums?

JK Vrai.... :lmao: !

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
Oops! My bad! With this correction I find myself ready to pay a premium to bump the other six out of my way! :lmao:

I will consider all serious offers. :whistle:

A Graand Pricks rider is coming to look at her this afternoon. She rides at the EFI level! Since she also rides Hunter Pleasure with George Dorrance Morris, I think she will buy him!!

I don't want her jumped more than 2' though, cuz that would stress her 5 hocks.

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
I will consider all serious offers. :whistle:

A Graand Pricks rider is coming to look at her this afternoon. She rides at the EFI level! Since she also rides Hunter Pleasure with George Dorrance Morris, I think she will buy him!!

I don't want her jumped more than 2' though, cuz that would stress her 5 hocks.

Darn! Winnie got there before me!! Let me know if she passes on the mare-gelding please. :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Are you saying we are tarts??

Pasofever said:
Basically yes

I thought so, and frankly, I resemble that remark. :coffee: