Dear Jazz

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Can I book you again this year for helping me get dressed (no nakked pics this year) should be easier then last year..I think you and I can do it I do not think it will take 3 people to help me get dressed. I would also like you as my personal photographer... :huggy: Is this possible..

Ps I do remember I owe you a lunch..maybe two we need to name the boy :whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Can I book you again this year for helping me get dressed (no nakked pics this year) should be easier then last year..I think you and I can do it I do not think it will take 3 people to help me get dressed. I would also like you as my personal photographer... :huggy: Is this possible..
As long as the dress isn't held together with safety pins and duct tape, I'm in. :lol: Glad to do it. Of course, I still have the 'flasher' pics from last year. :whistle:

Ps I do remember I owe you a lunch..maybe two we need to name the boy :whistle:
Aw, you're too sweet. :kiss: And which boy do we need to name? Did Misty have her baby? :confused:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
As long as the dress isn't held together with safety pins and duct tape, I'm in. :lol: Glad to do it. Of course, I still have the 'flasher' pics from last year. :whistle:

Aw, you're too sweet. :kiss: And which boy do we need to name? Did Misty have her baby? :confused:

NO pins it was fixed by a real sewing lady...

And how the hell was I to know when I flashed you that you were really going to take a picture..:ohwell:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
:clap:

I'm damned quick, aren't I? :bubble:

I would not have thought you would have gotten it...Last time I flashed Mingiz she just got a smile and my hands on my shirt..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I would not have thought you would have gotten it...Last time I flashed Mingiz she just got a smile and my hands on my shirt..

Nobody beats the Jazzinator. :diva: :cool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Check your emails.. :whistle:

I got it. :huggy: Thanks for the update. I missed Misty giving birth.

I've been a little busy the last few days. :jameo: Thinking hard on a name for the new baby. :baby:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I got it. :huggy: Thanks for the update. I missed Misty giving birth.

I've been a little busy the last few days. :jameo: Thinking hard on a name for the new baby. :baby:

You have done so well...Bubba loves his name and Bonitas is perfect too..oh we need to do the little girl llama..will get to that later though..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
You have done so well...Bubba loves his name and Bonitas is perfect too..oh we need to do the little girl llama..will get to that later though..

Damn. I can't handle all this pressure. :bawl:

:lmao: I'm sure I'll catch up soon. Work just sucks right now. :ohwell:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Maybe if you are lucky you will get a pic of Giddy changing in my trailer and make a mint off of Smoothmarine.. :huggy:

Giddy up!

Paso I tried on my dress, whooohooo fits better this yr, it didnt fall off me! I am going to need help with mine too..man its heavy, how am i suppose to get on bubba with a fifty pound dress on? Smooth you gonna come out and help me get on my horse?

smoothmarine187

Giddy up! said:
Paso I tried on my dress, whooohooo fits better this yr, it didnt fall off me! I am going to need help with mine too..man its heavy, how am i suppose to get on bubba with a fifty pound dress on? Smooth you gonna come out and help me get on my horse?

You know it!