Dear Jazz

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Paso I tried on my dress, whooohooo fits better this yr, it didnt fall off me! I am going to need help with mine too..man its heavy, how am i suppose to get on bubba with a fifty pound dress on? Smooth you gonna come out and help me get on my horse?

You better be nice to smooth and ask him...:buttkiss: Jazz is mine.. :huggy: I think we need 3 helpers this year... :whistle: I can't try on my dress I can't even get it up over my head...I think last year I bent over and Jazz and Dawn pulled it off of me.. :lmao: I know why they charged us $50 to ship them now from Spain.. :huggy:

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
You better be nice to smooth and ask him...:buttkiss: Jazz is mine.. :huggy: I think we need 3 helpers this year... :whistle: I can't try on my dress I can't even get it up over my head...I think last year I bent over and Jazz and Dawn pulled it off of me.. :lmao: I know why they charged us $50 to ship them now from Spain.. :huggy:

:howdy: I'm here for you!

mingiz

Horse Poor
can anyone do this parade thing. How's bout Fat Pony in black tack and western clothes, black hat of course.... :flowers: