Dear JLab,

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Hey Bru, I thought republicans were against government taking care of our social needs.

Why do you want the government to privatize your social security, do you honestly think they can do a better job than you with an investment account? Maybe you haven't seen how good the government runs other things.

Iraq, the same old saw. First we say we have to go there because the UN mandates weren't met, then we thumb our noses at the UN and the rest of the world because they say don't invade.

No child left behind: The FY 2004 budget submitted by President Bush fell $9 billion short of the amount authorized for 2004 and his FY 2003 budget fell $7.2 billion short of approved funding.

Now I'll go do something more productive than argue this point against all the open minded republicans here, organize my sock drawer.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jlabsher said:
Iraq, the same old saw. First we say we have to go there because the UN mandates weren't met, then we thumb our noses at the UN and the rest of the world because they say don't invade.

Now I'll go do something more productive than argue this point against all the open minded republicans here, organize my sock drawer.
:howdy: Now, I don't want you to go thinking I've got a set of preconcieved notions Jlab, however, you mention that "then we thumb our noses at the UN and the rest of the world because they say don't invade".

OK, care to enlighten us why France, Germany, Russia and China didn't vote in the Security Council to approve the invasion?

PS: these are the major players whose vote, up or down, would make or break the decision.

Anything cross your mind why they voted "NO"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jlabsher said:
Hey Bru, I thought republicans were against government taking care of our social needs.

Why do you want the government to privatize your social security, do you honestly think they can do a better job than you with an investment account? Maybe you haven't seen how good the government runs other things.
:lmao: :gasp: :gasp:

:killingme :whew:

:roflmao: :lmao: :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
vraiblonde said:
:lmao: :gasp: :gasp:

:killingme :whew:

:roflmao: :lmao: :killingme
:killingme CAREfull!!! Remember Slick willie started feeling chest pains, and look where he's ended up!
You are getting older, and gut wrenching laughter may not be your best friend; restrain yourself, woman!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
What? Do I have to keep spoon feeding you??
Sorry, I think JLab is MUCH funnier. Story time:

When I was in high school, during the Iran hostage crisis, I was sitting there watching the news with some buddies. They were talking about Ayatollah Khomeni, then they mentioned some other Ayatollah. My dingy girlfriend says, "Dang. There sure are a bunch of guys named Ayatollah in that country!"

:killingme

I should make that my new sig line, in honor of JLab.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Sorry, I think JLab is MUCH funnier. Story time:

When I was in high school, during the Iran hostage crisis, I was sitting there watching the news with some buddies. They were talking about Ayatollah Khomeni, then they mentioned some other Ayatollah. My dingy girlfriend says, "Dang. There sure are a bunch of guys named Ayatollah in that country!"
I had a cartoon poster of Ayatollah Kockomamie :lol: