Dear JPC

JPCusick

My real name.
Response.

Shut the hell up and go mow my grass you stool sample.

She works for her own benefit and for the benefit of others. That is the idea of working for somebody else. It is her choice. She hasn't let her physical disability get her down.

Also, I don't believe she would appreciate you classifying her as 'crippled'. She might actually draw offense to that, given the description that Pete gave.....she takes pride in her work and strives to overcome obstacles rather than be bogged down and trampled by them. 'Crippled' implies that a person CAN'T do something without somebody else's assistance. It is probably for the better that you weren't there.

I hope you get over whatever ails you.

I changed my registration name away from "VoteJP" - see HERE.

Clearly you "Cheeky1" are a Caucasian female - the cruelest beast to ever walk the face of the earth - of course I still love the white females in spite of their cruelties.
Liberating Women so they can labor like mules is only a twisted female perspective of liberation.

What troubles me is that "Pete" failed to see the reality.

Why is it that you Pete do not have pity for the Woman? have mercy or compassion? instead of you two viewing her as some noble display.

The USA is a super rich Country as we senselessly spend $100 billion per year to murder people on the other side of the planet and yet our USA demands for crippled citizens to work or like that Woman she will be punished. She would lose her home and her food and she would have to become a beggar, so instead she has to labor at such low level jobs and probably does not even have health care or retirement or even a week vacation, and that is because our USA does not give her a decent Disability assistance.

Also there are healthy people in need of employment who could do her job, and she would still have her own work to do at her own home, so why do you view her as fortunate instead of unfortunate? The only fortunate thing there is that her low level job keeps her from being a beggar as our society will do to her if she does not so labor.

If such a Woman were your mother or sister or your daughter then would you view her more considerately? or not?

And Pete's reference was including (or implying) that I myself need to be thrown off of the Disability, and here I tell you very sincerely that if I did not have the Disability then I would be a crippled homeless destitute person - so would you see that too as some victory?

:nomoney:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I changed my registration name away from "VoteJP" - see HERE.

Clearly you "Cheeky1" are a Caucasian female - the cruelest beast to ever walk the face of the earth - of course I still love the white females in spite of their cruelties.
Liberating Women so they can labor like mules is only a twisted female perspective of liberation.

What troubles me is that "Pete" failed to see the reality.

Why is it that you Pete do not have pity for the Woman? have mercy or compassion? instead of you two viewing her as some noble display.

The USA is a super rich Country as we senselessly spend $100 billion per year to murder people on the other side of the planet and yet our USA demands for crippled citizens to work or like that Woman she will be punished. She would lose her home and her food and she would have to become a beggar, so instead she has to labor at such low level jobs and probably does not even have health care or retirement or even a week vacation, and that is because our USA does not give her a decent Disability assistance.

Also there are healthy people in need of employment who could do her job, and she would still have her own work to do at her own home, so why do you view her as fortunate instead of unfortunate? The only fortunate thing there is that her low level job keeps her from being a beggar as our society will do to her if she does not so labor.

If such a Woman were your mother or sister or your daughter then would you view her more considerately? or not?

And Pete's reference was including (or implying) that I myself need to be thrown off of the Disability, and here I tell you very sincerely that if I did not have the Disability then I would be a crippled homeless destitute person - so would you see that too as some victory?

:nomoney:

If she was my Mom or my Sister I'd be proud as hell of her... I'd even go to the Restaurant once or twice a week to show my support..

How often does your kid(s) go to your place of work to show how supportive and proud they are of you?

Oh wait.....

I imagine your kids would feel the same way about you if actually had a job..

Since I didn't get to put my input into this year...
JP...are you serious?
Ya know, its people like you that make America as ####ed up. People like you think things are "owed" to them. I'm more than proud of this lady for contuning her job...instead of quitting and having pity for herself. A lot more people should be like her. She has more balls then you, dude. You're a MAN. If I were you're wife...i'd be embarrassed. Wait..let me guess...you're probably divorced. You should be ashamed...you're the laughing stock of a freakin forum.

Vince

JP...are you serious?
Ya know, its people like you that make America as ####ed up. People like you think things are "owed" to them. I'm more than proud of this lady for contuning her job...instead of quitting and having pity for herself. A lot more people should be like her. She has more balls then you, dude. You're a MAN. If I were you're wife...i'd be embarrassed. Wait..let me guess...you're probably divorced. You should be ashamed...you're the laughing stock of a freakin forum.
Oh, so you do know JPC. :lol: I'll save you some time. Put him on ignore and don't waste your time typing a response to anything he comes out with.

JPCusick

My real name.
Response.

JP...are you serious?

See response to "itsbob" below:

If she was my Mom or my Sister I'd be proud as hell of her... I'd even go to the Restaurant once or twice a week to show my support..

How often does your kid(s) go to your place of work to show how supportive and proud they are of you?

Oh wait.....

I imagine your kids would feel the same way about you if actually had a job..

It is true that I do not have a job, and it does not matter to me as to how other people including my son feels about my Disability status, because I myself am grateful that I have it.

To say that you are proud of her is severely excluding how the Woman herself would feel about it herself.

You are talking like others on this thread as if you are some great overseer as you pronounce each person as approved or disapproved based on your own observation and nothing of the other person's feelings.

If the sad reality is to be rationally deducted and the Woman only works at the restaurant because she has no other choice, and in fact she gets tired and sore every day, then your pronounced "proud of her" does not help her at all.

Instead you two are just being cold-hearted jerks who can not see pain nor injustice even when it is directly in front of your own eyes..

:eyebrow:

See response to "itsbob" below:

It is true that I do not have a job, and it does not matter to me as to how other people including my son feels about my Disability status, because I myself am grateful that I have it.

To say that you are proud of her is severely excluding how the Woman herself would feel about it herself.

You are talking like others on this thread as if you are some great overseer as you pronounce each person as approved or disapproved based on your own observation and nothing of the other person's feelings.

If the sad reality is to be rationally deducted and the Woman only works at the restaurant because she has no other choice, and in fact she gets tired and sore every day, then your pronounced "proud of her" does not help her at all.

Instead you two are just being cold-hearted jerks who can not see pain nor injustice even when it is directly in front of your own eyes..

:eyebrow:

Wah wah, cry some more.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
JP...are you serious?

Well said and so true...Go on and put him on ignor and stop wasting your time on waste....

nutz

I myself need to be thrown off of the Disability, and here I tell you very sincerely that if I did not have the Disability then I would be a crippled homeless destitute person - so would you see that too as some victory?

Any SOB that runs out on their family deserves nothing. It does piss off people like me who earn their own way through life that people like you believe you are ENTITLED to a share of what I have earned.

JPCusick

My real name.
Excellent.

Any XXX that runs out on their family deserves nothing. It does xxxx off people like me who earn their own way through life that people like you believe you are ENTITLED to a share of what I have earned.

Yes - but that means you have a severe ego dysfunction.

You are not better-than-me and you are not better-than anybody, regardless of whatever self righteous pedestal you prop your self onto.

And the gov is taking part of what you earn as taxes and the gov determines the ENTITLEMENTs which means that you your self are not "sharing" anything - so your selfish self is intact.

People like myself being Disabled seems like a very legitimate entitlement to me, because other entitlements seem unjustified to me. As like some military retiree will get super grand entitlements at 40 or 50 years old while they are still completely healthy, and they get some of the best of gov jobs at the same time while they are so-called retired military.

This ENTITLEMENT means a healthy 45 year old Man gets a gov paycheck for NOT working, while a severely injured American Woman has to work in a cruddy restaurant because we deny her a Disability status.

Your position is based only on your own selfish pettiness instead of on the realities of human beings.

Thereby the difference between a "conservative Republican" and a "Compassionate Democrat", and it is also the difference between a loving Christian compared to a self serving heathen.

:coffee: