Dear Karma Givers,

tommyjones

Actually I did, but you missed it. Not really attacking you for spelling and grammar, just asked you why. You try so hard to make yourself sound smarter than you really are, you barely back anything up when someone calls you out except for excerpts from websites and you cannot even make the effort to once in a while improve your writing.

It is like a homeless man wearing a dirty suit from the 70’s. You ain’t fooling anyone.

IIRC the only one on one argument we have had you end with "i guess i owe you an apology" b/c you were too retarded to read the links i posted and thought the accident in question had happened somewhere else.....

as i rememeber i posted several links but you rejected them out of hand because you are so tarded. but thanks for playing

FerretRescue

bite me
IIRC the only one on one argument we have had you end with "i guess i owe you an apology" b/c you were too retarded to read the links i posted and thought the accident in question had happened somewhere else.....

as i rememeber i posted several links but you rejected them out of hand because you are so tarded. but thanks for playing

I owed you an apology because the light was not where I was thinking it was. The rest of your post made no sense what so ever so I am cannot comment back.

But I will say this. I have yet to see one post, where you were actually backing your own stuff up. Anyone can use google and pull other peoples thought and words out. It takes a little more than that to affirm the issues that you are trying to discuss. But you are not really good at discussing things are you?

FerretRescue

bite me
right back to the attacks on grammar and punk, yep thats great debating. :whistle:

And while we are at it. If you think you were right about all the crap you posted in Aly’s thread, then why didn’t you respond back to the family who wrote in here.

Why not take the family head on?

And while we are at it. If you think you were right about all the crap you posted in Aly’s thread, then why didn’t you respond back to the family who wrote in here.

tommyjones

I stand by everything i said in that thread, if her family want to talk they are welcome to send me a pm.
I said that the news should have been more respectful and not used a pic that made the girl look like she was trolling for sex.

FerretRescue

bite me
now there is some great debating :coffee:

No more or less than your lame remark. Lets take this to the thread where the family's aunt posted and debate it from there.

I am sure they would not mind at all, having a chance to speak with you in the thread.

let me know when you are ready

tommyjones

No more or less than your lame remark. Lets take this to the thread where the family's aunt posted and debate it from there.

I am sure they would not mind at all, having a chance to speak with you in the thread.

let me know when you are ready

well i dont know what we are going to debate, but bring it up, i dont care.....

i aint skeered