Dear Santa..

PJay

..I really love, want, need...please..

😎

Sorry. Purse link no longer available. :frown:

Last edited:

PJay

Funny, tho this thread popped up when I just finished doing some Christmas shopping..:lol:

josianecanadian

Hey, gents! I got the same question, and it seems like the link is not working anymore. If you know a good online marketplace where I can order this model? Any suggestion would be much appreciated. I'm planning to gift this model to my wife. Usually, I order gifts for her with some gift/flower delivery services during the Christmas holidays. It economizes me a lot of time because during the Christmas holidays, many people shop, and it takes a lot of time. It is much easier to pay for delivery and not waste time going offline shops. Thank you for your reply in advance!

Last edited:

PJay

Hey, gents! I got the same question, and it seems like the link is not working anymore. If you know a good online marketplace where I can order this model? Any suggestion would be much appreciated. I'm planning to gift this model to my wife. Usually, I order gifts for her with some gift/flower delivery servicesduring the Christmas holidays. It economizes me a lot of time because during the Christmas holidays, many people shop, and it takes a lot of time. It is much easier to pay for delivery and not waste time going offline shops. Thank you for your reply in advance!

Sorry....do not recall the maker of this model or where can purchase.

Found a video:

PJay

Hey, gents! I got the same question, and it seems like the link is not working anymore. If you know a good online marketplace where I can order this model? Any suggestion would be much appreciated. I'm planning to gift this model to my wife. Usually, I order gifts for her with some gift/flower delivery servicesduring the Christmas holidays. It economizes me a lot of time because during the Christmas holidays, many people shop, and it takes a lot of time. It is much easier to pay for delivery and not waste time going offline shops. Thank you for your reply in advance!

Agree.

..and I get all my in store shopping (groceries included) done early because I hate the crowds and mean people.