Dear St Mary79 person...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:roflmao:

No. You're behavoir is not normal but I get a great deal of entertainment out of watching you jump for a fish.

:jet: :lmao: :jet:
Betcha' goin' fishin' all o' da' time
Baby goin' fishin' too.
Bet yo' life, Yo' sweet wife
Catch mo' fish than you.
Many fish bites if ya' got good bait,
Here's a little tip that I would like to relate.
Many fish bites if ya' got good bait.
I'm a goin fishin', Yes I'm goin' fishin,
And my baby goin' fishin' too.

BOP

Trump was definitely cheated out of the Presidency. The only difference that makes now is that we cannot let it happen again.
I don't like the choices, but I did like the Trump Presidency when he was in the White House, it was a good term, and I will vote for it again.
I don't know who else would make a good run from either party. By still allowing Biden to run the democrats admit they have no one, and when I look at the McCarthy-Johnson fiasco, I don't trust the politics of any Republican that might run. The ones I like are too smart to run.

Only a damned fool would want to be President when they know the half that didn't vote for them will be trying to destroy them, and with the mess Biden has made it will take 50 years to straighten out the mess if we had some people capable of doing it.
Dead on except for one very minor - possibly major in reality - point, which is I don't believe for a hot second that Biteme is running anything. I think this is a kind of "Weekend at Bernie's" situation where they're just trying to prop him up long enough to make it through the election. It's much easier to explain that "the incumbent always has the advantage" as the reason he gets 97 million votes at 02:00 after everyone has gone home.

I think "they" are running Brandon, most likely with Maobama being the interface between "them" and Sniffin' Joe. I don't even think the Won is running anything, except messages that FJB can make his X on in the form of EOs and legislation.

BOP

LOL.

You think this is normal behavior? This is a sign you are in a cult.

No one is making images like this of past presidents. No one is draping themselves in flags and hats years after the last election.

Seek help.
Unclench your be-u-tocks; you'll feel better.

OccamsRazor

No one is making images like this of past presidents. No one is draping themselves in flags and hats years after the last election.

Seek help.
But there are several people trying to blame each and every one of the problems that they CANNOT fix in this country on other leaders YEARS AFTER THE LAST ELECTION!

Perhaps YOU are in a cult. The cult of DENIAL!

Hijinx

Dead on except for one very minor - possibly major in reality - point, which is I don't believe for a hot second that Biteme is running anything. I think this is a kind of "Weekend at Bernie's" situation where they're just trying to prop him up long enough to make it through the election. It's much easier to explain that "the incumbent always has the advantage" as the reason he gets 97 million votes at 02:00 after everyone has gone home.

I think "they" are running Brandon, most likely with Maobama being the interface between "them" and Sniffin' Joe. I don't even think the Won is running anything, except messages that FJB can make his X on in the form of EOs and legislation.
If they get him through the election with her, that means she will be President. He won't last 6 months after the election, and of course whomsoever is running Biden will be running her and Yes, I believe that is Obama, Hillary, and George Soros. I still cannot believe they wont run someone else.
It's a quandary all right.

DaSDGuy

Yes. it's entirely normal however your response proves you didn't read the article.

She only prints out positive news and Trump then highlights the portions to be retweeted and deletes any negative comment sin the article.

Sounds more like propaganda then anything else.

Also if you follow the news you will see it was Trump who farted so foully in his diapers his own attorney's tried to distance themselves from him in court. Before proceeding to fall asleep in court

Do you think Trump could even ride a bike?

StmarysCity79

If they get him through the election with her, that means she will be President. He won't last 6 months after the election, and of course whomsoever is running Biden will be running her and Yes, I believe that is Obama, Hillary, and George Soros. I still cannot believe they wont run someone else.
It's a quandary all right.

But then you are not surprised they won't run someone other than Trump

Make it make sense

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GL4nbp-WcAA1fyA.jpg