Dear St Mary79 person...

limblips

PREMO Member
Certainly not to disparage anyone who worked hard enough to get their doctorate but to disparage the idiocy of whoopi goldberg'

In a slip-up on “The View” Wednesday, Whoopi Goldberg suggested Jill Biden, who has a doctorate in education, be appointed surgeon general if her husband wins the 2020 presidential election, calling her a “hell of a doctor.”

Whoopi accidentally pitches Jill Biden as surgeon general

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/485976-whoopi-pitches-jill-biden-as-surgeon-general/

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/485976-whoopi-pitches-jill-biden-as-s…

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In a slip-up on “The View” Wednesday, Whoopi Goldberg suggested Jill Biden, who has a doctorate in education, be appointed surgeon general if her husband wins the 2020 presidential election, calling her a “hell of a doctor.”

Typical Democrat, talking out her ass about things she knows nothing about.

22AcaciaAve

The majority of America believes this is the worst choice of candidates in American history. I can't profess to know every presidential race since the late 1700's, but in modern history I agree with them. The two oldest candidates ever to run against each other. Neither has any real ideas. Biden has nothing to run on as his economy has been a disaster not seen since Carter. Trump can't resist bringing up the "stolen election." The majority don't believe him, and almost everyone except his cult following are tired of hearing about it. I prefer the policies Trump would bring over Biden who caves way too often to the progressive wing of his party. But I don't really want the man himself. If Biden would croak in office, Harris would take over. That's even worse than either of the two old people being there. What a freaking mess. There is no good out here.

BOP

The majority of America believes this is the worst choice of candidates in American history. I can't profess to know every presidential race since the late 1700's, but in modern history I agree with them. The two oldest candidates ever to run against each other. Neither has any real ideas. Biden has nothing to run on as his economy has been a disaster not seen since Carter. Trump can't resist bringing up the "stolen election." The majority don't believe him, and almost everyone except his cult following are tired of hearing about it. I prefer the policies Trump would bring over Biden who caves way too often to the progressive wing of his party. But I don't really want the man himself. If Biden would croak in office, Harris would take over. That's even worse than either of the two old people being there. What a freaking mess. There is no good out here.
I don't think Trump is wrong about 2020, but trying to get the evidence and the corruption litigated after almost 4 years, well, I'm gonna defer to how Hill Dawg phrased it "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

DaSDGuy

I read you blurb about Trump having a assistant scanning the headlines for topics of the day. That is NOT an unheard of thing in American Corporate/Politics.

So let me ask this. Would you prefer to read/scan topics of the day for briefings OR being one of the assistants that wipe the boss' butt, help put on Depends, feed him oatmeal, watch each syllable of every non-sensical sentence the boss tries to enunciate?

Get back to us with your retort.

Please do NOT get a job counselling acutely depressed senior citizens.
No retort yet. It's still waiting on input from it's handlers.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She spends the weekend getting high off of the material she gains from panhandling all week.

She'll wake up around 11am and stagger close enough to starbucks to steal their Wi-Fi.

Ya just gotta give her a little time.

Hijinx

I don't think Trump is wrong about 2020, but trying to get the evidence and the corruption litigated after almost 4 years, well, I'm gonna defer to how Hill Dawg phrased it "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Trump was definitely cheated out of the Presidency. The only difference that makes now is that we cannot let it happen again.
I don't like the choices, but I did like the Trump Presidency when he was in the White House, it was a good term, and I will vote for it again.
I don't know who else would make a good run from either party. By still allowing Biden to run the democrats admit they have no one, and when I look at the McCarthy-Johnson fiasco, I don't trust the politics of any Republican that might run. The ones I like are too smart to run.

Only a damned fool would want to be President when they know the half that didn't vote for them will be trying to destroy them, and with the mess Biden has made it will take 50 years to straighten out the mess if we had some people capable of doing it.

StmarysCity79

Yes. it's entirely normal however your response proves you didn't read the article.

She only prints out positive news and Trump then highlights the portions to be retweeted and deletes any negative comment sin the article.

Sounds more like propaganda then anything else.

Also if you follow the news you will see it was Trump who farted so foully in his diapers his own attorney's tried to distance themselves from him in court. Before proceeding to fall asleep in court

Do you think Trump could even ride a bike?

• Haha

StmarysCity79

If he did, it would be...

61GwM9WZ8bL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

LOL.

You think this is normal behavior? This is a sign you are in a cult.

No one is making images like this of past presidents. No one is draping themselves in flags and hats years after the last election.

Seek help.

• Haha

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
LOL.

You think this is normal behavior? This is a sign you are in a cult.

No one is making images like this of past presidents. No one is draping themselves in flags and hats years after the last election.

Seek help.
:roflmao:

No. You're behavoir is not normal but I get a great deal of entertainment out of watching you jump for a fish.

:jet: :lmao: :jet: