December Meet and Greet...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sockgirl77 said:
Kaz says that he bought Rondevous! Let's plan a forum meet and greet! How about a Christmas Party! :yahoo:
A drunk buys a bar, now that's a smart business move!!

I thought the Rondevous was sold to a development company that was going to build in the area??

Hasn't this been done at the Rondevous already? Weren't you there??

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
sockgirl77 said:
That's what he says. :shrug:
Kaz says many things. He's a very entertaining person- I'm not saying that as a put down, we used to look forward to the Monday morning tales of his weekend. Maybe you should ask to see the ownership papers. He does like to try to impress pretty girls. :shrug:

K

KaZamm1061

sockgirl77 said:
Kaz says that he bought Rondevous! Let's plan a forum meet and greet! How about a Christmas Party! :yahoo:

I never said i bought it i said im leasing the bar to open it up. i have to get approved through the liquor board first to open.

sockgirl77

KaZamm1061 said:
I never said i bought it i said im leasing the bar to open it up. i have to get approved through the liquor board first to open.
Same difference. I'm just trying to plan a damn party. Geeeez...One would think that you'd appreciate the P.R. :smack:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
KaZamm1061 said:
Now that makes sense. Good luck D.

K

KaZamm1061

sockgirl77 said:
Same difference. I'm just trying to plan a damn party. Geeeez...One would think that you'd appreciate the P.R. :smack:

No its not the same difference. Buying the bar means i own the building. I wont be owning the building i will just own the buisness. And its not final yet so dont get to excited there sockie ill keep ya posted.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
KaZamm1061 said:
No its not the same difference. Buying the bar means i own the building. I wont be owning the building i will just own the buisness. And its not final yet so dont get to excited there sockie ill keep ya posted.
So telling her you owned the bar, did that get you in her pants?

KaZamm1061 said:
I met you at BWB a week or so ago, we were playing beer pong and you said you may want to set one up there:yay:

K

KaZamm1061

bresamil said:
Now that makes sense. Good luck D.

TY Once all is finnalized im still not sure that i can get open in time for dec. The whole inside is gutted and there is alot of remodeling to do. Ceiling is down, floors are tore up, The wall behind the bar is knocked down to open the bar up more. It will be amazing if it all gets done in time.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
KaZamm1061 said:
TY Once all is finnalized im still not sure that i can get open in time for dec. The whole inside is gutted and there is alot of remodeling to do. Ceiling is down, floors are tore up, The wall behind the bar is knocked down to open the bar up more. It will be amazing if it all gets done in time.

i do not think you can get past the liquor board before December:shrug: