December Meet and Greet...

K

KaZamm1061

Dougstermd said:
i do not think you can get past the liquor board before December:shrug:

sure i can.. I spoke with them yesterday. they can approve it with a stipulation that i get the work done and approved through the health dept and the rest of my permits.

Pete

Repete
sockgirl77 said:
I'd much rather spend a night out in Hollyrock (Sandy Bottom) than LP City. :shrug:
Me too, as a matter of fact I spend almost every night in Hollywood.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
KaZamm1061 said:
sure i can.. I spoke with them yesterday. they can approve it with a stipulation that i get the work done and approved through the health dept and the rest of my permits.

all i got to say is good luck.

you can only get a new application approved when they meet which is what like every 6 weeks?

K

KaZamm1061

Dougstermd said:
all i got to say is good luck.

you can only get a new application approved when they meet which is what like every 6 weeks?

they meet once a month. the deadline for dec is nov 14th

F

Fallen

sockgirl77 said:
Kaz says that he bought Rondevous! Let's plan a forum meet and greet! How about a Christmas Party! :yahoo:
Depends on when it is. I'm gonna be in FL for almost 2 weeks in December :yahoo:besides :gossip:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How hard is it in MD to get a liquor license..

Can you have misdemeanors on your record, or does it take a felony to be disqualified? What if there are fairly recent convictions?

I don't know the rules here so am curious.

PrepH4U

itsbob said:

Can you have misdemeanors on your record, or does it take a felony to be disqualified? What if there are fairly recent convictions?

:shrug:
I think being Indian may give you bonus points though, at least in the county! :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:

I know people with quite a few indescretions on their record who hold a liquor license I assume it must have to be a felony. I think the real reason for the background check is more to see if they can get more tax money from you etc

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
I know people with quite a few indescretions on their record who hold a liquor license I assume it must have to be a felony. I think the real reason for the background check is more to see if they can get more tax money from you etc
SO things like bankruptcies and creditors taking you to court would be a bad thing??