Deep State Admiral Convicted of Treason

PJay

"A Coast Guard admiral and military liaison to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has been sentenced by a military commission to hang by the neck until dead for treason and sedition, a Guantanamo Bay source told Real Raw News."

limblips

PREMO Member
"A Coast Guard admiral and military liaison to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has been sentenced by a military commission to hang by the neck until dead for treason and sedition, a Guantanamo Bay source told Real Raw News."

Really? You posted this as satire right?

Reactions: BOP

NOTSMC

Did either of you read the article? It's hilarious, reads like a cheap paperback romance novel. "Platt, stared lividly at the captain, the panel, and the two MPs flanking his seat. He swept back his long blond curly hair, my enemies are swimming all around me he thought, fins to the left, fins to the right. He snarled like an angry beast, pounded his muscular chest and shouted TOWANDA (Fried Green Tomatoes reference)'

I'm paraphrasing a little. Couldn't stay too long on the article as I got a pop up that said your computer is under attack, but I'm fairly certain that was the gist of it.

Reactions: BOP

PJay

The Love Witch Smoking GIF by Arrow Video