Deep Tissue Massage or Swedish Massage

SoftballCrazy

I have a friend who does them out of her house (nothing freaky!), and she also fills in at one of the gyms and a place in Solomon's. She does deep tissue, swedish, rocks, all that stuff...seated massage...and she has great prices. I think an hr is $60...half hr is $40...but I could be wrong...If you want her number, pm me.

Vince

Sounds like someone I should call later. Thanks!

but, please do keep the info coming, Thanks! :howdy:
I used to work with her. She went to school for massage, quit her job and started the business. She's been doing it successfully ever since. :yay: Her ad is here on somd.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Kim Cruz at Michelle Lea & Associates used to be a masseuse for the D.C. United. I've gone to her for deep tissue massages, which works well to remove the lactic acid (knots) built up in the muscles. They tell you to drink lots of water because the lactic acid is worked out of the muscles and is flushed out of your system. She is really good. 1hr massages are $65...

Phina

Kim Cruz at Michelle Lea & Associates used to be a masseuse for the D.C. United. I've gone to her for deep tissue massages, which works well to remove the lactic acid (knots) built up in the muscles. They tell you to drink lots of water because the lactic acid is worked out of the muscles and is flushed out of your system. She is really good. 1hr massages are $65...

Well worth the money!!

ShyGirl

Andrea Potter at Nurture Nature Massage in Charlotte Hall offers deep tissue, swedish and hot stone massage.

You can reach her for an appointment at (301) 884-7300.

A 1 hour massage costs me $65.

She is awesome! I've been going to her for about a year now.

Whoever you decide to go with, I hope that you feel better soon! :huggy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
hi, I'm a Massage Therapist and I think deep tissue when it's done properly can be very beneficial and you get the relief for a long period of time. A good deep tissue massage should be done fairly slow, but when I go (I go to Michelle Lea) and I get a Swedish Massage from her and it's heavenly ! She's awesome !

I used to work with her. She went to school for massage, quit her job and started the business (ref to Michelle Lea & Assoc.). She's been doing it successfully ever since. :yay: Her ad is here on somd.

I've been going every other week to Kim at Michelle Lea & Associates and I love it.

Thanks for the input! I really do appreciate it. I will be calling the office to see what is available (especially now :rolleyes: :lmao:) and - hopefully - will be able to add a review as well. :yay: