Defective product Sally Beauty

buddscreekman

Hi all,using my husbands account here. I bought some human hair extensions for our daughter who got a cut she didn't like from Sally Beauty in San Souci. As soon as I got them home,I noticed a nasty smell coming from them,like chemicals. Washed them,and then saw the water turn completely brown - the color was coming out! I paid 105.00 for these total,and now they can't be worn,since they are faded and don't match her color anymore. I called Sally's and the store manager is refusing to issue a refund. She won't even talk to me. I am going through an employee who is passing messages because she won't give me the managers contact info and apparently this person is never in the store.
I'm getting more and more angry by the minute about this - I understand on hair that they have a no refund policy,but that does not imply free license to sell a defective product. I called the manufacturer who advised me to get a refund from Sally's,so I'm getting nowhere. Does anyone on here know who owns this particular location? It's a franchise,and I doubt a store manager is as high up as it gets there.

Serenity40

I don't know the manager but since it is a Chain I would contact the corporate office make your complaint and see how fast that local owner contacts you. It worked for me at Maaco in Waldorf. (They suck by the way) I couldn't get past the local supervisor so I filed a complaint with the Corporate office and told them I was going to file a complaint with the BBB. The store owner called me and asked how he could make it right. So go big, call or email the corporate offices. Good Luck!

chumbawamba

match test

I don't know the manager but since it is a Chain I would contact the corporate office make your complaint and see how fast that local owner contacts you. It worked for me at Maaco in Waldorf. (They suck by the way) I couldn't get past the local supervisor so I filed a complaint with the Corporate office and told them I was going to file a complaint with thew BBB. The store owner called me and asked how he could make it right. So go big, call or email the corporate offices. Good Luck!

Go to sally's home page and email corporat i did this once to complain about the service i was getting there. needless to say the old manager doesn't work there anymore so it works. Anyway take a small amount of hair and burn it , if it doesn't smell then its not real hair if it stinks then it is real hair.. hope this helps :)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A "fixer cut" someplace else would have been a lot cheaper and you would not be on here biatching about crappy extensions. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hi all,using my husbands account here. I bought some human hair extensions for our daughter who got a cut she didn't like from Sally Beauty in San Souci.

Seems like that would be a good time for your daughter to learn her decisions have consequences and maybe learn a little patience while her hair grew back out.

Instead you taught her "Mommy will fix it".

:killingme
Fools and their money ...

Word :high5: