Delete delete delete

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Companies spend a fortune crafting and sending email marketing campaigns, not to mention purchasing the lists in the first place - does anyone read their spam? I don't. Delete delete delete. If it's not from a company I'm already a customer of, with a subject line I care about, I delete it without even looking at the contents.

My folks' bank
"Merry Christmas from (their) Bank!"
delete

PetCo
"A Gift for your Pet 5% off"
delete

Pier 1 Imports
"We're Giving Away Candles!! TODAY ONLY!!"
delete

Shoe Carnival
"Duck Duck BOOTS!"
delete

Then there is the myriad of outright spam from senders I've never even heard of. Am I the only one who is more likely to look at something that comes through the mail in physical form, whereas emails get deleted without even a glance?

L'Town.girl

I've recently been in contact with a Nigerian Prince who's come in to a LARGE sum of money, AND he's willing to share it with me. Yup, me. He just needs me to purchase some gift cards, give him the account numbers, THEN he'll deposit a cool 2 million US dollars in MY bank account. Once this goes through, you'll likely not hear from me anymore. Deleting emails? Nope. Not on my watch.

Grumpy

Woo hoo!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My buddy and I took 2 minivans one year and we were loaded to the roofs. 😆

Now he has his own fiberglass tubes and does mail order throughout the year. He has a better display than Hollywood firehouse.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My buddy and I took 2 minivans one year and we were loaded to the roofs. 😆

Now he has his own fiberglass tubes and does mail order throughout the year. He has a better display than Hollywood firehouse.
Lots of alcohol, piece of fiberglass pipe, and professional grade fireworks mortar. No bueno.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've recently been in contact with a Nigerian Prince who's come in to a LARGE sum of money, AND he's willing to share it with me. Yup, me. He just needs me to purchase some gift cards, give him the account numbers, THEN he'll deposit a cool 2 million US dollars in MY bank account. Once this goes through, you'll likely not hear from me anymore. Deleting emails? Nope. Not on my watch.
Don't let the doubters and haters deter you...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A young man from the states had made a trip to Scottland to trace the roots of his family and ended up in a small town in the country side. He went into the local pub to see if he could glean some information about his family name from the locals.

The fellow sitting next to him says:

"Name are fonny things, lad. Take me f'r example. Did ya see tha' bridge ya crossed on tha way into town?"

"Yes" said the young man.

"I built tha' bridge with me own two hands. But do they call me 'Angus the Bridge builder'? No, they do no' call me 'Angus the Bridge builder'...

Did ya see tha' li'l school house just at the edge of town?"

"I did" responded the young man.

"I built tha' school house with me own two hands. But do they call me 'Angus the School builder'? No, they do not call me 'Angus the School builder'...

Did ya see tha' church on top of the hill?"

"Yeah" answered the young man.

"I built tha' church with me own two hands, I did. But do they call me 'Angus the Church builder'? No, they do not call me 'Angus the Church builder'...

But you fock one sheep, and ye'll never hear the end o' it!"

black dog

Free America
Lots of alcohol, piece of fiberglass pipe, and professional grade fireworks mortar. No bueno.

I use a piece of 3" DM 4140 with a 1 1/2" bore welded to a plate..
With a good load of 3F and a shop rag on top it will shake windows for two blocks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
pffft. Such overkill. I used a piece of 3" sch10 PVC with some Staples fiberglass-reinforced packing tape wrapped around it a few times. And I too shook windows for at least two blocks.

Why so heavy duty? Did you run out of paper towel tubes?

DaSDGuy

My SO keeps getting spam calls, like the one today saying they were from SMECO and going to turn off the power unless she paid him via credit card. Now she has me answer her phone when calls come in from someone she doesn't know. Had three calls today, answered all three the same way - "St. Mary's Sheriff Department, Fraud Division. How can I help you?" Response - click.