Dem debate

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just turned it on and Joe Biden started to answer a question and a bunch of protesters started screaming and throwing themselves on the floor. Got rousted out rather quickly. No idea what they were bitching about.

So...yeah.....what else did I miss?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Just turned it on and Joe Biden started to answer a question and a bunch of protesters started screaming and throwing themselves on the floor. Got rousted out rather quickly. No idea what they were bitching about.

Nothing.

Hijinx

I tried looking it up this morning and it appears even the biased media cannot make a silk purse out of that sow's ear.

(no pun intended about Elizabeth Warren)

transporter

Unless you are a registered voter in Iowa or New Hampshire, why would you bother watching this?

After those two primaries, which are what 4 months away, most of those on the stage won't be in the race any longer.

I'll probably register as Republican so I can vote against Trump twice. (for those who don't understand...once in the primary and once in the general)

glhs837

Power with Control
Unless you are a registered voter in Iowa or New Hampshire, why would you bother watching this?

After those two primaries, which are what 4 months away, most of those on the stage won't be in the race any longer.

I'll probably register as Republican so I can vote against Trump twice. (for those who don't understand...once in the primary and once in the general)

Of course I would never tune it in. but also of course, I look forward to the awesome memes and GIFs and clips that will come out of this. "I'll spin you right round, right,round, like a record baby right round". which reference would escape Biden :)

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I jumped on here last night about 930, so I could read my book and follow what y'all were saying about the debate.

Y'all weren't saying anything last night.....

gemma_rae

I didn't see it either, but I read that Uncle Joe kept loosing, or almost loosing, his dentures. Can anyone confirm that?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hate it when that happens to me. Or my toupee gets awry...

Had that happen once. The toupee slipped off my head and caught in the waistband of my shorts.

For a few moments, my back had a mullet!