Democrat bullies freak out over (checks notes) potato rolls

Clem72

Martins have always been the most expensive potato rolls & breads. Its been years since I've seen anything close to 2 for 5. Closest to that sale would be Schmidt's, but that was also several years ago. I have been the family grocery store shopper for over 20 yrs.
Martin's was 2 for 4 or 2 for 5 at the Food Lion in Leonardtown regularly up until 3 or 4 months ago. Almost every time I went.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Schmidt's just happens to be the new supplier for Federal Donuts. Now I wouldn't blame Schmidt's for taking on the new business, but I sure would find it amusing if Schimdt's declined and refused their business.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You said no one was prevented from listening to the Dixie chicks, I just pointed out that hundreds of radio stations stopped playing their music.

So anyone listening to those stations, which in those days was A LOT of people, couldn’t listen to them anymore.

Couldn't switch stations, couldn't buy CDs, couldn't go to a concert....

You people are completely helpless and need permission for literally everything, I swear.

"Oh, I can't ever listen to music because this one radio station won't play a band I like!!! :cds: "

:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Schmidt's just happens to be the new supplier for Federal Donuts. Now I wouldn't blame Schmidt's for taking on the new business, but I sure would find it amusing if Schimdt's declined and refused their business.

I've never even heard of Federal Donuts, and it's unlikely I'd ever get one of their chicken sandwiches (at a donut shop), so I really couldn't care less about what bun they use. But a PA business shunning another PA business in favor of a MD business over politics is bad PR. The progs like it, because that's what they are - pure political animals - but normally abled people will be put off.

Which, again, is no sweat off me. I'm more laughing at how the intolerant Left freaks out over every little thing because they're petty not very bright children.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've never even heard of Federal Donuts, and it's unlikely I'd ever get one of their chicken sandwiches (at a donut shop), so I really couldn't care less about what bun they use. But a PA business shunning another PA business in favor of a MD business over politics is bad PR. The progs like it, because that's what they are - pure political animals - but normally abled people will be put off.

Which, again, is no sweat off me. I'm more laughing at how the intolerant Left freaks out over every little thing because they're petty not very bright children.
I'd never heard of them before I read the article. I imagine the restaurant is similar to one of those freak shows on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives where everyone is covered in bad tattoos has hoops in their ears and plates in their lips. 👹

Bluecrqbe

Everywhere is still selling these potato rolls, you can still buy the potato rolls, you can still eat the potato rolls, what part of those facts confuse you?

WingsOfGold

On a side note, what the hell is up with Martins? Normal price forever was like $3 for a loaf with regular 2 for 4 or 2 for 5 sales (to the point that I don't remember the last time I paid regular price before recently). But now they are like $4.19 every time I go. That's 100% inflation over what I am used to paying.
Some leftist pos said suck it up, eat 2 meals a day. 😁