Democrats Belatedly Realize Joe Biden Is a Lousy Leader

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden’s Party Is Making Some Unfortunate Discoveries about Him
We’ve got ships sitting 17 miles offshore, waiting nine days each for access to the port of Savannah. The backlogs and delays in international shipping are so severe that a supply-chain consultant told the Wall Street Journal this weekend, “If it wasn’t on the water four weeks ago, it’s not going to be here for Christmas.” The U.S. has 10.9 million unfilled jobs, another record, while the workforce-participation rate drags, particularly among women, despite the reopening of the nation’s schools. Gas prices are skyrocketing. Grocery prices are skyrocketing. In the words of CNN, “America’s economic recovery has hit a roadblock.” And the total U.S. public debt has reached $28.4 trillion.

If you look at the state of the country, there’s only one fitting reaction that comes to mind: “Let’s go Brandon.”

If you’re looking for a laugh amidst all the bad news, there’s the remarkable phenomenon of Joe Biden fans stumbling around in shock that things are going so poorly. CNN warns that, “Mounting problems test Biden’s presidency and Democrats’ hold on power.” FiveThirtyEight asks, “Why Has Biden’s Approval Rating Gotten So Low So Quickly?” Politico offers a headline that is a quote from Democratic strategist Simon Rosenberg: “The president’s decline is alarming.” (No, that’s not a reference to Biden’s mental abilities or memory.) The story accompanying that headline has some equally alarming quotes from other strategists:

“There is a malaise,” said Sarah Longwell, a moderate Republican strategist who became a vocal supporter of Biden in 2020, and led the focus group of Democratic voters. “People don’t feel like their lives have been improved. They did sort of feel that promises aren’t being kept.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They already knew this. Even Barack Obama said never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up. What they OVERestimated was their own competence. They thought owning the media would be enough - just send out some talking points, the bots are pacified, resume looting the Treasury.

But, bitch, dis da information age. * snap * People don't rely on Dan Rather and CNN to tell them what's what; we have a whole slew of information sources that will tell us what's REALLY going on. AND bring the receipts so we can see and hear it for ourselves.

You Trump haters are a pack of rubes who got played. "ANYBODY! but Trump!!!" you cried as you set yourself on fire and writhed on the pavement. I'll say it again, if it were up to me every single person who voted for Joe Biden would never be allowed to vote in any election ever again. At some point you're just too ****ing stupid to play a part in our country's future.

We KNEW Biden was a do-nothing dipshit - the freaking President he served under even said so. The botpress sold him as a competent moderate, and you people disregarded everything you knew - that you had seen for yourselves - and went all Children of the Corn.

When I am Imperial Queen of the Universe I will fix your little red wagons, you can be sure of that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Anti-Trumpers are still writhing on the pavement. 38% of them think they voted the right way---even now.

I caught a "man on the street" on TV yesterday and several of the self-described Biden voters couldn't identify a photo of Kamala Harris. So this is what we're talking about with that so-called 38%.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I caught a "man on the street" on TV yesterday and several of the self-described Biden voters couldn't identify a photo of Kamala Harris. So this is what we're talking about with that so-called 38%.
And half of those probably couldn't identify Biden.

ProLifePatriot

Unfortunately all of the Biden lovers voted based on TDS, Lamestream Media lies and peer opinion instead of voting based on educated political knowledge. And now our country is suffering because of it.