Dems keeping secrets

ImnoMensa

Remember when the Democrats said they couldnt stand the way "W" smirked?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 22

ImnoMensa

Background: on 02 JUL 08, two days prior to the 4th of July celebrations, Czar Barack delivered a speech. In that speech he said the following:

[...] We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded." [...]

You aint seen nothing yet.

bcp

In My Opinion
The hotel might own the sidewalk, but because it is a regularly used public walkway, it is considered public space and after a specified amount of time of continuous use, it is considered the same as a municipal public space.

I know this because my property in Virginia Beach had access to the beach, and I had to physically shut off the access a couple days per year to maintain the right to restrict its use.

bcp

In My Opinion
Background: on 02 JUL 08, two days prior to the 4th of July celebrations, Czar Barack delivered a speech. In that speech he said the following:

[...] We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded." [...]
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

any questions?

ImnoMensa

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

any questions?

So: Do you think Obama is interested in starting a militia?

bcp

In My Opinion
So: Do you think Obama is interested in starting a militia?
Thats what he implied.
I just hope that he does not (like his minister) think that all white people are the enemy.
I dont think the happy little dark feller has all his marbles in place.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Thats what he implied.
I just hope that he does not (like his minister) think that all white people are the enemy.
I dont think the happy little dark feller has all his marbles in place.

Despite what all has been said and done, I have a very hard time imagining that Obamamma considers the Clintons as "close whitey" friends.

I could be wrong, though.