Dems Unite Kerry is going to WIN on NOV 2nd!!!!!!!!!

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
Kizzy said:
I still think, and refuse to believe otherwise, that UP was dropped on his head at birth.

Here's wht nobody is realizing...UP is NOT a Kerry supporter. He for W. all the way and he's smart enough to figure out that all his ridiculous rantings will A) prove the moronic inadequacies of the liberals and B) rally the conservatives to get out there and support.

We republicans should be thanking him! :notworthy

Gooseneck

FromTexas said:
Ok, Larry or whoever. Fess up! One of you is this hilarious MPD known as UrbanPancake. This person can't be for real. :killingme
:yeahthat: I also believe that Urban is a MPD hoaxer. This guy's nonsense quotient is off the scale. Maybe he is just trying to see how red he can get.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I take total offense at the suggestion...

...if it was me I would at least make a coherent argument for Kerry.

Anybody can 'DU' ie; up is down, right is wrong, black is white. There's no art in that, nor fun.

Notice that not once, not ONCE has the pancaked one ever made an argument FOR Kerry, only arguments against W.

Hell, I've made at least a reasonable case for Kerry in the other thread simply based on the fact that he may win and 'urbanP' mearly, as is his/her wont, parroted the parts he liked and ignored the rest.

UP has done an interesting service in these forums making evident, day after day, how the modern liberal Democrat actually er, uhm...thinks.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Dems Unite Kerry is goi... 11-02-2004 01:19 PM U suck Donkey Dong.

Hey turbanpancake....up yours! :neener:

You have no power and neither will sKerry after all the votes come in. :patriot:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Come November 2nd there will be a new liberal agenda that will drive some of these Bush barebackers even crazier! :patriot:

:moon: :patriot:

coffee man

Sharon said:
[/color][/b]

Hey turbanpancake....up yours! :neener:

You have no power and neither will sKerry after all the votes come in. :patriot:
Personally, I think that regardless of party, if a member of congress wants to run for President, they should have to resign first.