Denny's Rest. Owner to Add Obamacare Surcharge

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
You are going to pay for it in the form of higher prices. You are going to pay for everyone's new health insurance. It's what you voted for :yay:

I have no problem paying five percent more for my dinner out if it means everyone in that restaurant has health benefits. :yay:

PS, I didn't vote to re-elect Obama.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If people want to know why everything is made in China, look no further than this post right here.

over paid UNION jobs pushing manufacturing JOBS to China, has nothing to with providing leeches Healthcare

read this and get back to me;

[amazon]0807848417[/amazon]

you think Healthcare is expensive, what until it is free .....

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
over paid UNION jobs pushing manufacturing JOBS to China, has nothing to with providing leeches Healthcare

Define "over paid"... Because I love how many people on these forums sit at their government jobs making six digit figures and say other people (that make less than them) are "overpaid".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
ok Thanks

My knowledge on this is 20 yrs out of date, when I worked in a bar in 1990

of course a huge number of food service places and chains do pay minimum wage...all of the fast food chains, for example. Don't know how Denny's is run.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because I love how many people on these forums sit at their government jobs making six digit figures and say other people (that make less than them) are "overpaid".

How do you know who makes "six digit figures" in a government position??...

:confused: I want to know too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
of course a huge number of food service places and chains do pay minimum wage...all of the fast food chains, for example. Don't know how Denny's is run.

that is what I thought, having flirted with many waitresses .......

in the job market, only bars - not places that server FOOD and Beer - got away with paying tip wages, because the staff made such good tips

if I owned a bar - why am I paying 7.25 hr if you are making $ 100 bucks a night

somdfunguy

not impressed

glad to know that my family members that were laid off and lost there insurance is in your mind a leech. lucky for you my mother passed in March so that is one less leech you are paying for.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Define "over paid"... Because I love how many people on these forums sit at their government jobs making six digit figures and say other people (that make less than them) are "overpaid".

$ 70 bucks an hr [Sal + Benefits] to bolt on bumpers @ GM

and I work for a publicly owned company thanks ..... and WISH I made 6 figures, maybe I would not be sharing a house with my parents, driving a 1995 Saturn - but My wife is a stay at home mom, and we are a single income family

:howdy:

FYVM

somdfunguy

not impressed
$ 70 bucks an hr [Sal + Benefits] to bolt on bumpers @ GM

and I work for a publicly owned company thanks ..... and WISH I made 6 figures, maybe I would not be sharing a house with my parents, driving a 1995 Saturn - but My wife is a stay at home mom, and we are a single income family

:howdy:

FYVM

maybe your wish would come true if you didnt post a bunch of non stop nonsense all day long and concentrated a bit harder

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

Mr_Bond_Got_Em said:
LOL This thread is hilarious.

I think the nearest Denny's is in Clinton, right?

Not only that the owner isn't doing that, he was just being smart.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
glad to know that my family members that were laid off and lost there insurance is in your mind a leech.

sorry for your troubles, has your famliy been milking the systems all you life ?

if not they are no leeches ......... public assistance should be a temporary measure, not a way of life .... and Obama Care was NOT Required to get medical assistance ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
maybe your wish would come true if you didnt post a bunch of non stop nonsense all day long and concentrated a bit harder

sorry .......

...... around here, that would mean getting one of those gov jobs D i p s h i t was talking about

the company O work for does not pay that much ..... for IT Managers