Deployed To Iraq

Have you or a family member of yours been deployed to Iraq?

• Total voters

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
awpitt said:
With all of the debate and discussion about <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region>, I thought it would be interesting to see who in SOMD forum land have been deployed, or have had family members deployed, to <st1:country-region><st1:place>Iraq</st1:place></st1:country-region>. If you answer “yes”, you can list them in this thread if you want to.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

My Husband was deployed there in 2003 for three months. He went with Marine Squadron VMGR-234 based out of NAS JRB Fort Worth, Texas. Also did Operation Southern Watch and Operation Northern Watch before war started with Marine Squadron VMAQ-3 out of MCAS Cherry Point, North Carolina.

B

Bronwyn

Yes. My brother is a Marine and was in Faluja (sp) for a tour. He left the Marines this year, after 8 years, and is now in OCS for the Air Force. I think that if they send him back, he will go where he has to.

I have a nephew who has just joined the army. And my husband has a cousin that was killed in 2006 in Iraq Robert Sidel, age 23

Last edited by a moderator:

keekee

My BF's little brother was there. He almost lost his life & has been at Walter Reed for almost a year.