Descisions, Descisions

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Hello Ladies,

I am having my birthday on Sunday and it would happen to be the year I have to renew my driver's license. The problem is my hair is a mess. Roots showing, not the greatest cut, color etc.

I saw this woman at St. James Deli a few weeks ago and her hair cut was similar to mine but shaped and colored to perfection. I stopped and asked her who did her hair and she magically had a card with a 20% off first time coupon and it listed her stylists as well as her name for S-kape Salon in LT.

Well I finally have the money to really put into getting this done and the first appt. available is next Wed. So of course I take it. so the dilemma I am having is do I let the drivers license lapse until Wednesday and go as soon as my hair is done? Or do I suck it up and go tomorrow with my frumpy hair?

I just can't bear the image of having to stare at or show a pic of what it looks like now.

Can I fib and say I was out of town? I just don't want to do the whole darn test again and this isn't really a question I feel I could call and ask the MVA about.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mine is always due mid month. I missed the date and joked around with an LEO friend of mine. He told me that I was good until the end of the month.

Just be sure to Sharpie in your eyebrows and give the duck lips in the photo. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Mine is always due mid month. I missed the date and joked around with an LEO friend of mine. He told me that I was good until the end of the month.

Just be sure to Sharpie in your eyebrows and give the duck lips in the photo. :yay:

I have great eyebrows always have. My grandmother told me when I was younger to never pluck or wax them as then I will end up drawing them on with a crayon when I get older. I have never touched them because of that.

I would however love to have my lips filled in a bit. When I was younger people always told me I had eff me lips. Well 22 years later and a smoker at that I need to put the pout back into my pucker. Does anyplace around here do that?

Hank

my war
Hank it's moments like these that I see you really do have a sensitive and understanding side. At least this is the biggest thing I have to worry about.

I just want you to fix the spelling of "decisions", that's all...:huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have great eyebrows always have. My grandmother told me when I was younger to never pluck or wax them as then I will end up drawing them on with a crayon when I get older. I have never touched them because of that.

I would however love to have my lips filled in a bit. When I was younger people always told me I had eff me lips. Well 22 years later and a smoker at that I need to put the pout back into my pucker. Does anyplace around here do that?

Not that I am aware of.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I just want you to fix the spelling of "decisions", that's all...:huggy:

I went back and forth on that one with about five different versions. My spell checker works on the replies but not the titles. Oh well, it looks okay to me and I hope people get the point if not oh well.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I once heard of models putting prep h around their eyes to smooth out lines. You think that might work on my lips. I'd probably have better luck trying to get a couple of bees to sting me.:killingme

Let me know how that work out for you.

obxtracey

From the DMV website:
Driver Licensing Information

You are responsible for renewing your driver's license before it expires. You have up to one year after it expires to renew without having to take additional tests. However, it is against the law to drive with an expired license.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
From the DMV website:
Driver Licensing Information

You are responsible for renewing your driver's license before it expires. You have up to one year after it expires to renew without having to take additional tests. However, it is against the law to drive with an expired license.

Thank you very much for the link. I know the initial question is silly. I now about the whole against the law aspect but I live near Ridge and it's safe to say that I am one of that a good 75 % that has a license. Hell the others just keep on driving. You cant take away something that they don't even have to begin with.

Maybe I'll just drive to mower for a few days. I wonder how long it will take me to get to LT on that?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I would buy a box of DIY hair color to mask your roots. Tweeze or wax or eyebrows, get a nice exfoliant, some neutral makeup and take a great picture. :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know the initial question is silly.

I don't think that's silly at all. My current DL photo was taken the day my house was robbed and I had to emergency replace a bunch of stuff, including my license. It's beyond horrible and I look like I felt that day. Now I'm due to renew and you'd better believe I will doll up for the photo. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
You could also pick up one of those color sticks from sally and use it in the interim.

Yeah, but I am getting my hair really done as something special for me. I don't want to have to go through all the mess that I already do. I think I may just chance it. It will only be for 2.5 days I mean how long could I go to jail for that?:killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I would buy a box of DIY hair color to mask your roots. Tweeze or wax or eyebrows, get a nice exfoliant, some neutral makeup and take a great picture. :cheers:

:nono: I stated previously I have never had my eyebrows tweezed or waxed and have no plans too. It is the only think I do not need to have worked on.:coffee: