Diarrhea

SoMDGirl42

yeah the fats are a perfect way to bring it back. Carbs can help clog you up.

You can always take Pepto in a different form than the liquid nastiness. They keep coming out with new options.

I don't think he's worried about the taste so much as it having the opposite effect :killingme

dn0121

depends on how bad you want it to burn on the way back out. My serious answer, I would not recommend it. Now, you've about used up my serious posts in a matter of minutes.

Well that's what I don't understand. Ive never had a problem with hot sauce so I dont think it is that. Im thinking it has to be something else. Im already on a pretty bland diet with out spices that is mostly just protein.

K

Kain99

Well that's what I don't understand. Ive never had a problem with hot sauce so I dont think it is that. Im thinking it has to be something else. Im already on a pretty bland diet with out spices that is mostly just protein.

Maybe you caught a bug.

SoMDGirl42

have you tried some yogurt with active cultures?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Yea I take acidiphilous too.

You need a probiotic with a few different strains of good flora and make sure it's ENTERIC coated, that means it bypasses your stomach acid and releases into your colon. Do you think this could have anything to do with consuming a lot of smoked food?

J

jp2854

i had the same problem myself and just went on the toast and rice diet. I had plain toast with some jelly on it. and i had a brown nd wild rice mixture. i laid off the protein and other stuff as it just made me have bad cramping. This will be the first time in 1 week that I have gone back to having any protein of any sort lets see how it goes.

dn0121

wczx3.gif

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/432; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Yes I no longer have the runs, but my pee has a bluish tint. Not sure what that is yet.