Did anyone hear/read about a double murder/homicide in waldorf yesterday???

OldHillcrestGuy

Last night around 7 Wakefield Circle area apparent murder, suicide. Im kind of surprised it hasnt been on the news or St Mary's Today.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
OldHillcrestGuy said:
Last night around 7 Wakefield Circle area apparent murder, suicide. Im kind of surprised it hasnt been on the news or St Mary's Today.
Hmmm....

Pandora

OldHillcrestGuy said:

It was actually Banister Circle, where the duplex townhomes are, there is Reeves, Ryan, Rawlings, Rookewood (which is where this happened) Place, all the R names.

It is a really bad area back in there now. Well, there is more crime there than other areas of St. Charles.

OldHillcrestGuy

Your right, I thought it was Rookshead that runs off Wakefield, I was close but no cigar. All that area use to be nice when my kids were little I was in there all the time. They went to school there in the building in front of the pool in Bannister by the old boarded up 7-11.

Pandora

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Your right, I thought it was Rookshead that runs off Wakefield, I was close but no cigar. All that area use to be nice when my kids were little I was in there all the time. They went to school there in the building in front of the pool in Bannister by the old boarded up 7-11.

It was a Baptist school I believe and really nice in the day. I use to be on the Bannister swim team but alas, it is now the Bannister gang that is the favorite pass time of many juveniles in the area there. Cops, agents, social workers are not suppose to be in that area without a partner now, so it is sad to see the area turn the way it has and it is hard to accept when you remember the days of green grass, dog walking at night and children playing.

Wakefield Circle is just a court over from Bannister Circle. I use to get Wakefield confused with Westlake so you were closer than I was.

I think it was a few years back when, in those duplexes, they found the dead women and about 60 cats. She died of natural causes and her son stuck her in the garage and left her there. The cats ate her up a little bit. :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
wildchild78 said:
One of my friends was telling me about it but I didn't see and article on it....
Well, it IS Thursday.. they are about 3 days later then usual!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I used to stop at the 7-11 every other day for chew. It's closed up now? The school is closed too? Clinton christian academy I think was the name.

OldHillcrestGuy

Before that building was Clinton Christian it was Southern Maryland Christian, before they moved down to White Plains. Take the townhouses the Apartments and the triplex's out of there it wouldnt be so bad. Its not gotten so bad yet that the police go in pairs, I have a family member who has that area for his beat.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Bannister has been ghetto for a long time. I'm in my later 20s and my parents moved us outa there when I was 6 cause it was getting bad!