Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Against the war...

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • other...

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blacko bamma

any that would vote for a Muslim to be a president in this country should be hung/drawn/quartered.
were going down in this country if he's in

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is...

Make the next one public. I wanted to know who the unknowing were in this poll.

...a non union shop. All voting shall be done in private so that there can be no coercion or influence. I think we get more accurate results that way as well.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

So, we can't give the answer until how many votes are counted? :lol:

...what would you do if you had to stand up in front of everyone you work with, including people who will play a role in your evaluation and advancement and were asked what you really think?

MMDad

Lem Putt
...what would you do if you had to stand up in front of everyone you work with, including people who will play a role in your evaluation and advancement and were asked what you really think?

:howdy: I know! I'd answer the question truthfully: just like Barack, I did not vote for the IWR.

This_person

Speak my mind and not get advanced. It's a daily ritual for me :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

These poll results are sort of frightening.
He's voted for it, IMO. He was not IN the U.S. Senate in 2002. Since taking oath and joining the Senate, he's consistently backed the war in Iraq.

His record tells the tale. He says he's against it, but he's supported all the funding for it.

:shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This post...

He's voted for it, IMO. He was not IN the U.S. Senate in 2002. Since taking oath and joining the Senate, he's consistently backed the war in Iraq.

His record tells the tale. He says he's against it, but he's supported all the funding for it.

:shrug:

...has been reported!!!

Vrail, delete this heresy ASAP!!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:whoosh:

You totally missed the point of this poll. The wording of Larry's first post is important.

Plus you just ruined the hook. :smack: