Did you see this ad in the Classifieds?

devinej

those are some nice boots. 9 slim reg and 7.5 slim reg. too bad i wear size 8...probably not slim

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Not the new $800 dollar Ariats I hope. By the way you never called me back. hmpf!
Wait, you just got new boots.

:whistle: New Ariats. :nomoney: Maybe the ones that aren't even available yet. :whistle: Nice to have connection in the family isn't Sadie. :cartwheel We won't tell you what the new trends in jacket colors are for this year then. Hey, trends are nice, but it really comes down to the quality of riding not what you a wearing. :huggy:

appaholic

:whistle: New Ariats. :nomoney: Maybe the ones that aren't even available yet. :whistle: Nice to have connection in the family isn't Sadie. :cartwheel We won't tell you what the new trends in jacket colors are for this year then. Hey, trends are nice, but it really comes down to the quality of riding not what you a wearing. :huggy:

Ariat seem to have a back order problem right now, just before show season! My boots have already been back ordered for three weeks and Dover is saying it may be three more weeks. Poor planning on Ariat or Dover, not sure which they seem to pass the buck back and forth! Sadie, with your mom in the business any idea who I should YELL at Ariat or Dover!:tantrum

FrmGrl

Get some!
Are you talking to me or Sadie?? The new jacket trend better match my new RJ Classics jacket. Hmm I have Ariat next on my list as a vendor for my store. They already sent me a new pair of Duma's. Maybe I too will have new boots, oh wait, I already got new boots at Christmas. Oh well!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I will be at Bobbys this year...with a Hawaiian shirt..breeches and boots..wish me luck..or chaps, western boots and a hard hat..not sure yet...:flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Ariat seem to have a back order problem right now, just before show season! My boots have already been back ordered for three weeks and Dover is saying it may be three more weeks. Poor planning on Ariat or Dover, not sure which they seem to pass the buck back and forth! Sadie, with your mom in the business any idea who I should YELL at Ariat or Dover!:tantrum

The Ariat rep. said the new boots Sadie is getting won't even be available until April, but Dover advertised in there catalog and were taking advanced orders. Something about they were introducing them in Florida and they would be available after that event.

BZHorseMomE

Are you talking to me or Sadie?? The new jacket trend better match my new RJ Classics jacket. Hmm I have Ariat next on my list as a vendor for my store. They already sent me a new pair of Duma's. Maybe I too will have new boots, oh wait, I already got new boots at Christmas. Oh well!

:whistle: Is it dark navy? :whistle:

fredsaid2

The Dover Pro field boots are really nice. They were in one of the last sale catalogs for something like $299. An option if the Ariats don't arrive in time.

BZHorseMomE

Hmmm...no. Navy is always in though. Well, I guess I will be different this year. Maybe I will start a new trend!

I wouldn't even worry about it. Bottom line is it is about the rider and horses performance. I'm sure your jacket will look great. :yahoo: My pockets :nomoney: aren't deep enough to keep up with the trends anyway.:lmao:

appaholic

The Dover Pro field boots are really nice. They were in one of the last sale catalogs for something like $299. An option if the Ariats don't arrive in time.

I saw that they were on sale for half price, but they did not have my size at the Rt. 3 store to try. I wonder how they fit, because I have a high arch. Have you tried them? I want to go to NC in April, ofcourse my boots maybe the least of my problems I may not be able to wear my show clothes! FAT, FAT, FAT getting older and to lazy to exercise like I should plus:popcorn: