Did you see this ad in the Classifieds?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I love the RJ Classic jackets and navy is a classic.

The Navy with either small purple or pink pinstrips are nice. It's nice to have so many choice now a days though. Years ago there weren't many choices. Plus if you have boys that are riding the color choices are pretty plain.

fredsaid2

I saw that they were on sale for half price, but they did not have my size at the Rt. 3 store to try. I wonder how they fit, because I have a high arch. Have you tried them? I want to go to NC in April, ofcourse my boots maybe the least of my problems I may not be able to wear my show clothes! FAT, FAT, FAT getting older and to lazy to exercise like I should plus:popcorn:

My DD has a pair, she thinks they're very comfortable. She has a small foot, probably not a high arch, more regular. The zip makes them super easy for on/off. Zip would probably make them easy to put an insert in for your arch. Plus I think they give a nice close fit at the ankle.

Have nothing to say on the exercise part - as in, I don't do any either! :biggrin:

appaholic

My DD has a pair, she thinks they're very comfortable. She has a small foot, probably not a high arch, more regular. The zip makes them super easy for on/off. Zip would probably make them easy to put an insert in for your arch. Plus I think they give a nice close fit at the ankle.

Have nothing to say on the exercise part - as in, I don't do any either! :biggrin:

I won't be too greedy and ask to have the clock roll back so I could be thin/trim like most of the young in breeches.(Just wait all you young cute things, age is COMING!) But a few less lbs. and few less grey hair would definately be nice!

appaholic

The Navy with either small purple or pink pinstrips are nice. It's nice to have so many choice now a days though. Years ago there weren't many choices. Plus if you have boys that are riding the color choices are pretty plain.

I agree it is nice to have color choices now. With your coloring I think the navy will be pretty, what color is the horse?