Diet Pills

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I have tried numerous diet pills, Jenny Craig, Weight watcher, south Beach diet and others - They all work, but once you stop taking them, the weight sneaks back up on ya. I am trying to loose 40 pounds. I am now seeing a nutritionist. I am learning how to eat right by not dieting and not starving myself. By learning to eat right, I have lost 10 pounds and lost an inch and a half around my waist. I actually went down a pant size. The doctor does not believe in diet drinks, slim fast and low calorie foods. He says to eat right is a way of life not a band aide to just get you by. I have learned to eat smaller portions, not eat past full and exercise. For a few minutes a day just walk or stretch, try yoga (I love it). Also, do not drink diet drinks such as Diet Coke or Pepsi. He says these drinks are worse than anything you can drink. Plus they are full of sodium to make up for the loss of taste. He pushes water, and drinking water at your meals. Not a lot of fruit and veggies. They contain fructose which is sugar and some are even high in carbs. No white bread or white rice, eat brown rice and wheat breads. And stay away from the fad diets.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
loose? I'll bet it is... :roflmao: You type like all those pills cut of the oxygen to what was once your brain. :yay:

I have tried numerous diet pills, Jenny Craig, Weight watcher, south Beach diet and others - They all work, but once you stop taking them, the weight sneaks back up on ya. I am trying to loose 40 pounds. I am now seeing a nutritionist. I am learning how to eat right by not dieting and not starving myself. By learning to eat right, I have lost 10 pounds and lost an inch and a half around my waist. I actually went down a pant size. The doctor does not believe in diet drinks, slim fast and low calorie foods. He says to eat right is a way of life not a band aide to just get you by. I have learned to eat smaller portions, not eat past full and exercise. For a few minutes a day just walk or stretch, try yoga (I love it). Also, do not drink diet drinks such as Diet Coke or Pepsi. He says these drinks are worse than anything you can drink. Plus they are full of sodium to make up for the loss of taste. He pushes water, and drinking water at your meals. Not a lot of fruit and veggies. They contain fructose which is sugar and some are even high in carbs. No white bread or white rice, eat brown rice and wheat breads. And stay away from the fad diets.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

That's correct. Diet pills, surgeries, etc. are bad. To be able to lose weight is to eat healthy, smaller portion, and exercise at least 30 minutes a day.

their sodium content is not high at all. Dt. Coke has like 28mg. However, I agree that water is better for you. I'm on that weight wagon again as well :bawl: ... starting at the gym next week. :yay:

warneckutz

Nutrex's Lipo-6 "Hers"... the companies mainstream Lipo-6 and Lipo-6X has been pretty popular for the last few years.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
loose? I'll bet it is... :roflmao: You type like all those pills cut of the oxygen to what was once your brain. :yay:

:confused:

The best advise I can give is stop over eating and get your butt in motion. I'm working off my pregnancy weight, cardio and eating healthy portion sized meals is working great! No pills needed.

lovinmaryland

:confused:

The best advise I can give is stop over eating and get your butt in motion. I'm working off my pregnancy weight, cardio and eating healthy portion sized meals is working great! No pills needed.

:yeahthat:

Terps has your Dr. cleared you to start Spin?

J

jjsmommy99

Weight control is all about moderation, just like everything in life.

mainman

Set Trippin
take 2 of these, and 2 more.... and 2 more... sell me your tv for 2 more....

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 67

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
:yeahthat:

Terps has your Dr. cleared you to start Spin?

:starcat: Yup I did a class last week! Wasn't very happy with the teacher, I've had better. But then again I was probably the youngest one in there. Maybe she was taking it easy for the sake of the others!

I'm also back into running. Right now I'm doing core and cardio until I get to the weight I want to be, then I'll start back to lifting. I was lifting and was becoming frustrated with not losing the weight.