Diet Pills

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Amazon.com: The Insulin-Resistance Diet : How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine: Cheryle R. Hart M.D., Mary Kay Grossman R.D.: Books

A friend of mine order this book at the beginning of the year, she is not a diabetic, but gave it a try because all people that have a large amount of weight to loose are at risk of becoming a diabetic. Anyhow as of right now she has lost over 70lbs. She has gone from a size 26 to a 14/16 and looks great.

The below website gives a brief description of how the plan works.
The Insulin Resistance diet::Low Carbohydrate Diet Plans Comparison, Reviews & Analysis

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Amazon.com: The Insulin-Resistance Diet : How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine: Cheryle R. Hart M.D., Mary Kay Grossman R.D.: Books

A friend of mine order this book at the beginning of the year, she is not a diabetic, but gave it a try because all people that have a large amount of weight to loose are at risk of becoming a diabetic. Anyhow as of right now she has lost over 70lbs. She has gone from a size 26 to a 14/16 and looks great.

The Insulin Resistance diet::Low Carbohydrate Diet Plans Comparison, Reviews & Analysis
I think I know you. :eyebrow:

isn't this like the Zone Diet?