Different ways of looking at it. Two sides of the same coin

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
he lies.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
That is true. The Left's coin is the same on both sides. I have never seen such a political hissy fit in my lifetime (61 years)! They can't seem to fit those square pegs into round holes, but they are still trying. They won't accept anything other than their own agenda. Better luck next time; if there is a next time. I wonder how many doors Obama has slammed in the WH since his comeuppance. In your face Obama, and your followers that wanted to change America, fundamentally. You found out what true Americans are all about. It took a long time (since Johnson), but we know, now. Throw more hissy fits :tantrum:; it is scary what is happening, but comical at the same time. Thanks. :patriot:

tommyjo

That is true. The Left's coin is the same on both sides. I have never seen such a political hissy fit in my lifetime (61 years)! They can't seem to fit those square pegs into round holes, but they are still trying. They won't accept anything other than their own agenda. Better luck next time; if there is a next time. I wonder how many doors Obama has slammed in the WH since his comeuppance. In your face Obama, and your followers that wanted to change America, fundamentally. You found out what true Americans are all about. It took a long time (since Johnson), but we know, now. Throw more hissy fits :tantrum:; it is scary what is happening, but comical at the same time. Thanks. :patriot:

Ah...morning ignorance...

Talk about fitting square pegs into round holes...Mr. Trump lost the popular vote. Your statement about "true Americans" is stupid, as usual, and mathematically incorrect, as usual.

BTW...our worst President was Mr. Bush 43. Mr. Carter was a bust. However, he oversaw a nation in the shadow of Watergate and the Nixon pardon...but he did get a Middle East peace accord. Mr. Bush (43) inherited one of the strongest economic periods this country ever experienced. His policies blew up the budget, blew up the economy and blew up the Middle East. Mr. Obama was a weak, ineffective leader...but nothing on the scale of what Mr. Bush 43 did.