Digesting an Obama-Biden Ticket

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Digesting an Obama-Biden ticket...

It's hard for Obama supporters to play the age card any longer, as their potential veep is all of six years younger than McCain.

The candidate of hope and change selected a running mate who was first elected to public office when Obama was 9 years old. He was elected to the Senate when Obama was 11.

The bottom of the ticket running on change has been in Washington forever.

He voted for the Iraq War — which Obama touted as the most important decision since the end of the Cold War.

Biden supports a ban on partial-birth abortion. He supports deploying U.S. troops to Darfur in Sudan.

His mouth will be an absolute time bomb. Will he refer to Delaware as a "slave state" again? Will he discuss who's behind the counter at 7-11s?

The Campaign Spot on National Review Online

I said last night a Biden pick would negate Obama's 'old, white, wrinkley guy' attack against McCain. The best line in the article is at the very end.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Obama will be the next president of the USA

Digesting an Obama-Biden ticket...

It's hard for Obama supporters to play the age card any longer, as their potential veep is all of six years younger than McCain.

The candidate of hope and change selected a running mate who was first elected to public office when Obama was 9 years old. He was elected to the Senate when Obama was 11.

The bottom of the ticket running on change has been in Washington forever.

He voted for the Iraq War — which Obama touted as the most important decision since the end of the Cold War.

Biden supports a ban on partial-birth abortion. He supports deploying U.S. troops to Darfur in Sudan.

His mouth will be an absolute time bomb. Will he refer to Delaware as a "slave state" again? Will he discuss who's behind the counter at 7-11s?

The Campaign Spot on National Review Online

I said last night a Biden pick would negate Obama's 'old, white, wrinkley guy' attack against McCain. The best line in the article is at the very end.

I don't think it matters who Obama picks for president I think he will be president anyway Obama is God's calling to rule the US . Like it or not! It will come to pass.The force of energy is in the air

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I don't think it matters who Obama picks for president I think he will be president anyway Obama is God's calling to rule the US . Like it or not! It will come to pass.The force of energy is in the air

Skipped your meds this morning huh?

ImnoMensa

Skipped your meds this morning huh?

Sure sounds like it. God's calling to rule the US. When did the US start being ruled?? I doubt if God were to pick a ruler for us he would pick this limp-wristed ,arrogant, wet behind the ears, crook.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sure sounds like it. God's calling to rule the US. When did the US start being ruled?? I doubt if God were to pick a ruler for us he would pick this limp-wristed ,arrogant, wet behind the ears, crook.
during the clinton administration every time shrillary opened her gaping hole?

ImnoMensa

during the clinton administration every time shrillary opened her gaping hole?

Thats a little hard for me to decipher. Which of Hillary's gaping holes do you refer to?

Do you mean God spoke through Hillary? I doubt that, although she may have believed it.

We were lucky and Hillary only had one child, it is doubtful in some people's mind that Bill had any.

Vince

Don't care who he picks for a VP. He's still going to be the president if elected and I can't see him running this country with his ideals and ideas (if he has any).

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Obama isn't picking the president. The people are electing a president.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I'd like to see what she has up her sleeve.

While we won't see it on the TV news, I'm sure ever superdelegate has been made aware of the lawsuit requireing Obammy to prove his citizenship and how bad it would look if he lost the case :lol:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve, because you know she's just biding her time.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
While we won't see it on the TV news, I'm sure ever superdelegate has been made aware of the lawsuit requireing Obammy to prove his citizenship and how bad it would look if he lost the case :lol:

Yeah, that story still has legs in the blogosphere. It may all be conjecture and conspiracy, but then again - it may not.

The most recent thing I've read says that Barry's mother was not in Hawaii when he was born. Rumors are she actually gave birth to him in Indonesia and then went to Hawaii. And there is an interview of an old friend of hers from Washington state who tells of his mother visiting HER when Barry was practically a newborn. That is very odd, because her parents were in Hawaii. Traveling alone with a newborn has to be difficult at best - but why she would leave her home & travel back to the CONUS is just weird.

But who knows. Probably means nothing.